Musical Theme ?

Hey! We are close to release date now, and i would like to know if there were a musical theme in EE as i suggest in a previous post.

True that in space no one can hear you cry, but in all good games that i know, musical theme help to reinforce identity and ambiance of the game.

Cheers

last edited by AstartesUltra
Streum On Team

Hi! No additional music or sound effects, I'm afraid. We worked on gameplay improvements and additional features for this EE. I think we're more or less done with aesthetics and the focus has shifted on functionality.

@streumon-f8 aye, it would be nice you add a music in future patch, at minimum in menu screen, because i find it really misses, it s like an kind of empty.
At launch of shdw 3 yeats ago, i immediatly loved the project when i saw this video because of the music and athmospher which was really great:

Youtube Video

Btw i suggested to the team in a previous post to add this sequence in the game menu

Remember that success movies or video games always have great OST

SP DW EE totally needs mariachi band music

seems legit

Deathwing hasn't much in the way of a soundtrack purely because it doesn't need it. Alot of the atmosphere and tension comes from a mix of silence, ship sounds and constantly being alert for the telltale sound of nearby 'nids.

@link000 hmm i disagree, an epic music in some fighting moments can improve athmospher. I also suggested in previous post that in some moments there could be something like a monastic song, it would be totaly in dark angels and space marines spirit.

At minimum, there should be a musical theme as same as most games in menu or during game loading because thoses moments are longs and then without the game looks unfinished..

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.