So I have been playing Alien: dark descent, and truth be told it's quite a fun and unique rts squad based game. and reminds me of the fun I had with Alien vs Predator: Extinction. though found it lacking in the sense of only being the marines, don't get me wrong every aspect of the game was great and on par with a lot of other great rts game.

Though it brings me to my Idea, why not make a DLC that lets you play as the Alien's point of view? or make a game where you Are the Aliens, and need to build up the hive, and also take over said colony or ship ect.

I see little games that involve such unique sides of the confrontations between two or three waring factions, and i figured it'd be great material for some great books or ideas on table top campaigns as well as some decent games, yet the lack of funding and abilities/skill to actually make it a reality is well lol obvious.

So Seeing as FE did so well with Aliens: Dark Descent, why not petition for more games similar to this? expand on it a little more. brainstorm, hell pick at some brains.

There are a lot and i mean a lot of AVP fans itching and waiting on another avp game like avp: extinction hell, half of the buyers that got a copy of Dark Descent are fans of that one game alone. not sure about what legal actions or methods are needed to make such things happen, though just think of the possibilities on how great such a game would be. hell some daredevil went so far as to cram land air and sea war games into space, and upscale it so you can literally go to war seamlessly on every front, and countless people are looking forward to the game releasing soon, Fragile Existence.

And hell take a look at palworld for example as well. It's obvious the game took a different approach and is heavily inspired by not just one game but several different ones smashed together, and even the guys from pokemon are impressed and rooting for pocket pair

So... a remake of avp: extinctions or better yet a total new game of an Alien game on a grander scale. not tied to just one planet or space station, but several, play as the Alien hive and strive to infest worlds, and try to make sure your hive survives the endless purging and onslaught of marines trying to clear out said infestations, or be the marines and be the ones trying to clear out the infestation or just say screw it and toss in predators to hunt both, and steadily keep both in check and make the factions the best prey possible.

Could be a crappy idea who knows, but I'd like some feedback regardless.