Expensive bugs...

So, you released a kind of snowrunner dlc at full game price, full of bugs and issues from the day 1 and all you can say is... we appologies? Appologies for trick us to buy a bugged game? Or because you released it in a stage which was not suposed to be released? Or because we start playing it only to find out our progression is not even proper counted? And we may have fps drops... and crashes... and turtorial issues... and freezes... and weird trucks behaviours... wtf...

last edited by Nona

After the update on 7th march i feel the game is bit better.
Unfortunately the update erased all my saves but was not much of a problem as i only played Colorado, which is a very simple map to finish. Tutorial feel bit better now as well. Still freeze if you are not patience to wait for the windows to pop on screen after you reach a blue spot but way better than before i'd say.
Unfortunately the updates on the map, which are 2, does not count in the profile progress and that's a big issue to me as I like my game to be 100% progress... but since the updates found does not count... once again i give up on this game... maybe i'll try it again in few month when will be more polished. And please add progress to be shown with F4 in garage too like in Snowrunner ( not only when you are on the map)

last edited by Nona