Heavy Load bugged

Heavy Load is really buggy. When I attempted to tow the vehicle to the Sonora Zone - it would not provide a message with a key to push to get it to take both vehicles... restarted over and over - finally transferred both vehicles... then when I arrived at the delivery point - nothing happens - the vehicle is in the yellow box... will not show "Stage Complete" message... so I can not advance to searching the area... I restarted xbox several times - logged out - hard boot, nothing... a day later - moved both trucks in and out of yellow box - no change - this is the 4th time I've tried this task... I also noticed that engine sound sometimes is crackly - sometimes quiet...

last edited by jeffpaul1234

I have redone this mission 4 times - spent 5 hours on it last night- tried on 2 different Xbox series x consoles. When I attempted to tow the vehicle to the Sonora Zone -I started with two Tetra Force trucks with the large fuel tank on the bed of the truck. When I arrived at the gateway to another region it would not provide a message with a key/button to push to get it to take both vehicles...I refilled one vehicle to the max and went to the next region with one vehicle. Trying to get it to allow me to take 2 vehicles... I tried everything - restarted over and over - when I got to Sonora I don't know what I pushed but I finally transferred both vehicles... after multiple restarts. Now I am at the delivery point with the towed truck - nothing happens - the vehicle is in the yellow box... will not show "Stage Complete" message... I can not advance to searching the area... I restarted xbox several times - hard boot, cold boot, logged out - hard boot, nothing... a day later - moved both trucks in and out of yellow box - no change - this is the 4th time I've tried this task... I also noticed that engine sound sometimes is crackly - sometimes quiet... It is not just an issue with the truck - it is an issue with access to the region and progression in the game. In snow runner if a cheevo would not unlock - it was possible to do another task - and then return to see if the cheevo would unlock. In Expeditions - this is not possible as the activities are sequential - until a region's "free roam" has been unlocked or a region's base has been unlocked. If I go back to beginning base in the menu - I will have to restart the task from the beginning. I tried both Xbox consoles today - when it starts up I am at a location - a bit down the road - I attach the truck - tow it to the destination - and nothing happens... I am not going to play the game until I receive a response from tech support - I submitted a bug report - awaiting a possible solution. the next challenge will be to go to the zone to discover 100% - then the task will be complete. ( I tipped over the truck after delivery - that is the only way I can turn off the engine - there is no way in the game to turn off the engine... thus when it runs you deplete fuel from the tank - I have about 1/3 of the tank of fuel available .. - Until this task has been completed I will not be able to have a base in Sonora... I do have the ability to travel to Sonora from an adjacent region... this is the first task "Heavy Load" that must be completed to continue progression of the game - after this I need to complete Budget Hole - which is the next task, and after that For a Fist Full of Copper - these are the 3 tasks that are needed to unlock free roam in Sonora. several times had to restart game because when vehicle tipped over - and I used scissor jack to replace - wheels would be embedded in rock... -

Upon further investigation - part of my problem with the Heavy Load task/mission is that it is very confusing...
One of the tasks is to deliver a sunken truck from one region to another... I successfully delivered the vehicle – the vehicle was still there (visible) after delivery??
I watched a Trophygamers youtube video to see how it was completed. In the Trophygamers video - the truck disappears upon delivery - in my case it does not disappear. Also in the Trophygamers video there is a fueling station adjacent to the delivery point. I do not have the fueling station.
The next task - I finally figured out - to extract another "stuck truck" from a ravine and deliver it to the delivery point.
I wish the sequence of tasks in the game was easier to understand... It seemed as though the game did not register the delivery…. When I saw that the next task was to deliver the "stuck truck" I thought it was the one I had just completed... I finally completed the task - my 5th attempt... so confusing...