Truck issues with new versions of mods

Digi was right...

And yes... i have renamed the wheels multiple times and put the new name into the .xml

Also, when I spawn the workshop version of the mod (with dev tools) I get only the truck with no wheels.

brackets around the wheel name in the XML? if not, then good that's another thing eliminated.

Does the folder for the mod in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\675010 have the meshes and textures for gaz_rear?

Or

Have you tried uploading the mod to the workshop without the mesh and textures files for gaz_rear? You can leave out the XML file for gaz_rear in classes\wheels too. None of those files need to be added to a mod that uses stock assets. They're already in the game's MeshCache.zip, TextureCache.zip, and Media.zip.

last edited by MudHappy

@mudhappy said in Truck issues with new versions of mods:

Does the folder for the mod in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\675010 have the meshes and textures for gaz_rear?

Or

Have you tried uploading the mod to the workshop without the mesh and textures files for gaz_rear? You can leave out the XML file for gaz_rear in classes\wheels too. None of those files need to be added to a mod that uses stock assets. They're already in the game's MeshCache.zip, TextureCache.zip, and Media.zip.

This may be true for maps as well... I noticed that any time I include an XML for a stock asset (which, in hindsight is unnecessary) that asset does NOT appear on the landscape in-game...

@mudhappy said in Truck issues with new versions of mods:

Or

I have made sure of both...

@digital-x said in Truck issues with new versions of mods:

brackets around the wheel name in the XML? if not, then good that's another thing eliminated.

I do not have the brakets on the wheel name in the .xml.