Criticism of Episode 2 Hide and Seek.

I appreciate the detail and script writing for Ep2, but the length and story progression has left a lot to be desired. I was also left wondering why some features, such as the way you can analyse a certain scene if you have certain skills were left out. I did enjoy aspects of this episode as it showcased a more detective side of the story, but while I enjoy those things, I think the games greatest strength is in interactions with characters, of which there were little compared to the previous episode.

Community Manager

Thank you very much for this feedback, I've passed it along to the dev team for them to take a look at.

SPOILER !!!!!!!

I found this episode very interesting. But sometimes we have to spend a stress point ( I don't know if you say that in english, I talk about the diamonds in the bottom-left corner of the screen ) to see an evidence. I mean we should not need a very good observation to see that there is not a fissure into a statue... And I see a big library, but we can't use books to resolve enigmas, I think this point is not very realistic.

Except this points, the episode is really startling and I wish that the next episode will be released in few times... maybe the 3rd episode could be a bit longer than the 2nd 😉

last edited by Arclight

The EP2 is quite different from the pilot episode. It's still good and interesting. I love the way you educate players and reward real-life erudition. This episode was more about puzzles and investigation, but lacked the game's unique features. Please add more confrontations and opportunities in the next episodes. This episode indeed had less quests than the 1st one, but it still takes same circa 3 hours to complete, even during a replay, when you already have solved the puzzles. I would like to have more acts in the future for leveling up purposes.

In short, keep the good work up! The only real downside is necessity to wait for the next episode for another 2 months.

last edited by Ming

By the way, I've just finally retroactively understood the whole Bible puzzle. It's brilliant. It's so obvious and logical when you grasp it. Thank you!

Community Manager

@ming Our pleasure! We're glad you liked the Bible puzzle, a lot of us found it difficult too!

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.