this is how you get yourself blacklisted by the modding community...

@8up-local said in this is how you get yourself blacklisted by the modding community...:

@joridiculous said in this is how you get yourself blacklisted by the modding community...:

@dereggen said in this is how you get yourself blacklisted by the modding community...:

Well friends only is not the same as publishing but asking for permission should be a matter of course, that's right.
It's not ok to reuse/ reupload mods but I just don't think all this here is propositional.

As long it is Not private it is published

will have to agree here. it really should have been set to contributors instead of friends. setting as contributors you can share with only those couple of people you want to share things with instead of everyone on a persons friends list. still though i do not see anything really "wrong here" but better choices could have been made, as well i feel a few people are getting carried away a bit in this thread.

Is there a way that this forum can be counted as 'solved'?

EDIT: I mean, this forum now has 3 pages

last edited by RiskyWisky

All of this is a touchy subject like @8up-local has mentioned and it's going to continue to escalate into all kinds of fights and arguing.....This thread should be closed...Where the hell are the kids on a power trip who call themselves moderators?

@smaronenine said in this is how you get yourself blacklisted by the modding community...:

All of this is a touchy subject like @8up-local has mentioned and it's going to continue to escalate into all kinds of fights and arguing.....This thread should be closed...Where the hell are the kids on a power trip who call themselves moderators?

Agreed. Just like Forces said, there are way less moderators on this forum than oovee's forum.

Altruism. Selflessness. Empathy. Generousity. Giving to others for the sake of giving to others. Even at your own expense. Helping others for the sake of helping others. Even at your own expense. It's not necessarily about right or wrong. It's about how much you care. And how much of that caring is only about yourself.

Oh...and BTW...on the map conversion thing...BULLSHIT! I know exactly what I'm talking about. I didn't say it couldn't be done. I said it's very difficult if you don't have access to all the necessary files. If you can prove otherwise...then do so. Until then please STFU. Quit spreading disinformation. And stop arguing just for the sake of arguing.

last edited by MudHappy

Luckily Focus comes out whit some new maps and mods from time to time, so no kiddies are crying the stole there work from other kiddies.
The only drawback is that the kiddies will complain:

• why they are not making more trailing stuff
  • why they are not fixing that issue
  • when comes the USA upgrade, i wan´t to drive american trucks
  • blablabla

I´m really done with this community.

Hi all,

Let's stay away from attacking other people here. There are places to do so, and it is not here. Rude language, harassing other players, it won't fly here.

I've now locked this topic.