Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the B-6A!

@8x8 yes they look identically because it´s Mod of the same truck. all Kraz 255 Mods looks the same because they are all based on the Kraz 255 😏

last edited by Alpscruiser

Can't wait for DLC! Wish it was comin today though just in time for the weekend☺

@daydayup said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the B-6A!:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Wake up! The DLC's right around the corner now!!

HAHA!! The little two stroke donkey engine! Wonderful! simple things please simple minds, like mine 😂

Yeah i can' t get enough of this little guy haha. I just did the north crossing on the deluge map with it, but by the time i went back for the garage trailers with an 8x8 they had despawned so i couldn't finish the map for my final one red star... i'll give it another shot and this time i'll do it in one sitting. I'm not sure when the trailers went missing, maybe they just didn't reload when i continued.

Did anyone manage to get one of the other single star trucks across the water?

@grubdumpling Hi
I did the deluge map with the a-3151 before they added front difflock on the vehicles

@grubdumpling I have gotten a c-256 across, and luckily i got the a-969 across (floated all the way across without damaging it somehow

Now that the first tractor was officially released, all thats left is to release a Tractor with a front loader attachment for logs, something better then the crane, and good competition for the K700 but with the log grabber on the front instead of back....something like an official version of the New Holland W170C Mod (titled NH W170C) on the steam workshop

Technology for the new DLS
I advise you to add two more tractors, a t-25 without a roof, and a mtz-80.
Thanks for the game!!!!!!

Community Manager

@kazancev2003 I'll pass the requests along to the team!

@fearedfox18 said in Vehicle Presentation: Introducing the B-6A!:

Now that the first tractor was officially released, all thats left is to release a Tractor with a front loader attachment for logs, something better then the crane, and good competition for the K700 but with the log grabber on the front instead of back....something like an official version of the New Holland W170C Mod (titled NH W170C) on the steam workshop

Yeah, great suggestion, but B-6A is the 2nd tractor, K-700 is the 1st.
If you want an alternate slightly larger K-700, check out the truck called STEVORIK on the workshop, it's really great!

/131b7fN5ofCsL7omELZ7RqA

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.