Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition now available!
Community Manager

Youtube Video

Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition releases TODAY on PlayStation 4 and PC!

Don your Terminator armour and wade into battle with today’s Launch Trailer, which introduces the deadliest killers of the galaxy!

The Enhanced Edition brings a wealth of all-new features and upgrades for the ultimate Space Hulk: Deathwing experience, including deep class customization and the Chaplain class, as well as new weapons, enemy types and the highly-replayable Special Missions mode.

0_1526978607371_spacehulk_deathwing-enhance_edition-06_logo.jpg

All of these features are totally free for all Space Hulk: Deathwing owners on PC, while the Enhanced Edition also marks the game’s first ever release on PlayStation 4. New players on Steam will also benefit from an exclusive 20% Early Adopter discount.

The all-new Class Customization allows players to personalize both appearance and gameplay for online and offline play, from striking armour sets to powerful weapon attachments. Everything is earned entirely in-game, with no microtransactions now or planned for the future.

0_1526978616680_spacehulk_deathwing-enhance_edition-01_logo.jpg

Space Hulk: Deathwing Enhanced Edition is now available on PlayStation 4 and PC. http://spacehulk-deathwing.com/shop

Enhanced Edition content is free for all owners of the game on PC. Note that several of the other Enhanced Edition features have previously been made freely available on PC as part of the game’s post-launch support.

New players on Steam will also benefit from an exclusive 20% Early Adopter discount.

last edited by Netheos

Right, i forgot. Today i the day you ruin it with a progression system and all that crap.

At least EE is avalaible !! Thank you very much for great work dudes !

Been playing since Saturday guys, believe I'm the first to the Platinum trophy 😁 🏆

¿Cuando sale el verdadero edición mejorada?
Juego en ps4 desde que salió a la venta, y sigue teniendo muchísimos fallos como si fuera una versión de prueba o beta tester...
Espero ver algún día antes de que se muera este fabuloso juego y su online, la versión edición mejorada que tanto nos prometieron. Saludos

When does the * real * enhaced edition come out?
Game in ps4 since it went on sale, and still has many failures as if it were a trial version or beta tester ...
I hope to see some day before this fabulous game dies and its online, the enhaced edition version that both promised us. regards

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.