Co-op campaign

Hello.

Is there a way to play the campaign together with other humans?
So far, entering a chapter in multi deprives me of cinematics, terminator chatter, and single player enemy spawns (and maybe other things like relics placement), cutting out part of the story and making little difference between the campaign and the special missions (that are excellent, btw).
As I bought the game with friends and we intended to discover the campaign together, this is a bother.

Am I missing an option somewhere in the menu?

I haven't played Co-Op yet but i thought you went to "Multiplayer", host a game then invite people or leave it public for anyone to join or look for hosted games.

Your supposed to be able to select Campaign missions or Special missions.

James

Unfortunately I think the "cinematic" campaign has to be played by yourself. But there's nothing stopping you from just plowing through it on the easiest difficulty and then just hopping straight into the Multiplayer.

@matobar said in Co-op campaign:

Unfortunately I think the "cinematic" campaign has to be played by yourself. But there's nothing stopping you from just plowing through it on the easiest difficulty and then just hopping straight into the Multiplayer.

So do you have to play and finish the campaign first before you can play the campaign on multiplayer or have i misread that? lol

Thanks,
James

Not at all, just go to Multiplayer, host a game select all campaign missions then invite your friends.

@james_1984

Sorry, I worded that badly.

You can always play the individual chapter missions in Multiplayer, but they just won't have the attached "story" things: Librarian exposition, cutscenes, loading screen dialogue, etc.

Oh I see haha, thank you for clearing that up for me ☺ ☺