Bots in multiplayer?

Hello, I'm quite enjoying the EE so far, good new content and vast optimisation improvements make Deathwing a much better game.

My question is, however - could bots be brought into Multiplayer somehow? So if I'm playing with only one other person I would have another bot or two in the squad, as not to feel to barebones.

No, it's not possible. However, as far as I know, game dynamically changes difficulty according to the amount of players.

@mirolog

Does it? This is news to me.

Almost certain it does, I've noticed a big increase in Tyranid spawns based on player numbers as well as the types of Tyranids. More players = More Bio Blast, specifically 😂

@mirolog said in Bots in multiplayer?:

as far as I know, game dynamically changes difficulty according to the amount of players.

Can someone confirm this?

I feel like there is a big increase in spawns when there is 4 brothers purging the one. My group plays on max difficulty and I’ve seen a big difference between one spade marine and 4.

I feel I can definitely confirm this, just finished Chapter 5. Lion's Sword difficulty with 4 players. We must have fought around 500 Xenos to get to the Gene vault and while defending it must have fought off another 500. Epic times, most XP I've ever got, 11.5K. Not to mention we were missing 2 relics.

i agree for coop bots but means more work for a dev team that has not even get a working voip into a game that should ahve it from start (we have 2018) i think this will never happen sadly

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.