Bugfix roadmap

It would be nice to get feedback from the team which bugs they confirm seeing themselves, which they were working on and which and when they were looking to release. I know a lot of people are screaming after more detail on DLC and additional content. I would be much happier to see positive feedback on bug reports. At the moment this feels like a bit of a black hole. Any chance to get a view from the team?

I would also like to see a roadmap of bugs/features the devs are currently working on. And I would like to see a list of all bugs, features and suggestions so we have everything that was every said on this forum on one place, because sometimes I have an idea and have to search the forums and read through posts for a particular feature suggestion because I don't want open new threads about suggestions already discussed and recorded.
And if such list will be generated in the future, an upvoting system for each feature/bug could be very helpful for the devs, to see what should they tackle first.

Just a tought...