Hi. Throw in logs files if you can so support will not ask you for it. https://forums.focus-home.com/topic/184/how-to-report-a-bug not that it changes anything but will save some time.
A. Please update the driver of the REALTEK HD audio device:
- Click https://www.techspot.com/drivers/driver/file/information/18084/
- Click on the button 'Windows 64-bit only' under 'Download options:'.
- Save and run the application '0008-64bit_Win7_Win8_Win81_Win10_R281.exe'.
B. Please check that the game is correctly installed:
- Run Steam.
- Right click on 'Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition' under LIBRARY and click 'Properties'.
- Click the tab 'UPDATES'.
- Uncheck 'Enable Steam Cloud synchronization for Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition'.
- Click 'CLOSE' and run Space Hulk: Deathwing - Enhanced Edition.
[1_1527519468965_UE4Minidump.dmp](Uploading 100%) [0_1527519468965_CrashContext.runtime-xml](Uploading 100%) I completed those tasks. Crashed within the first 5 minutes of being in a game.[1_1527519456693_UE4Minidump.dmp](Uploading 100%) [0_1527519456692_CrashContext.runtime-xml](Uploading 100%)
I have attached the most recent crash log, and the last one from yesterday before updating sound drivers.
Apparently attaching here doesn't work.
I have uploaded all of the crash files here:
Always the same error: Unreal Engine is exiting due to D3D device being lost. (Error: 0x887A0006 - HUNG)
- Open 'Windows Explorer' or 'File Explorer' from the taskbar.
- Open the Local Disk '(C:)' under 'Computer' or 'This PC'.
- Open the folder 'Users' then the folder of your Windows username.
- Open the folder 'AppData' then the folder 'Local'.
- Delete the folder 'SpaceHulkEnhanced'.
Otherwise, please test with the NVIDIA Display Driver 382.05:
- Click http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/118514/en-us
- Download the application '382.05-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe'.
- Uninstall the current NVIDIA driver from Settings > Apps > NVIDIA Graphics Driver > Uninstall.
- Restart the computer.
- Run the application '382.05-desktop-win10-64bit-international-whql.exe'.
- Uncheck 'NVIDIA GeForce Experience', '3D Vision Controller Driver' and '3D Vision Driver' (if available) under 'Custom installation options'.
- Check 'Perform a clean install' and install the driver.
- Run the game and click Options > Video > Auto Config > Apply Settings > Back.
- Test (you should start a new campaign for the same problem in solo mode).