I play but i don´t receive points to unlock

Actually im level 3

I just play 2 games, and i have the same points before i started to play:

6.700 points.

Why i don´t receive the points of the last 2 games y played?

Hello, did you finish the games?

If the host disconnected before the points are given, you might have not received them. The team is working on improving this system.

@netheos said in I play but i don´t receive points to unlock:

Hello, did you finish the games?

If the host disconnected before the points are given, you might have not received them. The team is working on improving this system.

I was the host.

We didn´t complete the mision, we died in the middle.

I saw how PX are given.

But i don´t receive the points to unlock.

You only get renown when leveling up, not when finishing a mission.

Note that a level takes a 2-3 special missions, and the amount of XP needed to level up beyond level 10 is fixed.

You get 4 to 6k renown for each level up.

If I understand correctly, you are level 3 and are not sure where your renown is? Is that correct?

If you are level 3, then you should have at least two Rewards waiting for you in the customization screen from leveling up twice. You are not just given renown for leveling up, instead, you are given a reward that you must open when you level up (and that is where you will be given the renown from).

Once you open the reward you will be given a random item unlocked as well as a semi random amount of renown ranging from 4k to 6k just like the staff member said above.

Hope this helps clarify. If you're still having an issue finding it, please reply and I'll do my best to help 😉

NOTE: The customization screen is accessed from the main menu

last edited by Sergeant Zalinto

@netheos Is it possible for the Developers to give us how mission XP is calculated other than a general assumption? We are having a hard time understanding how we sometimes get 4k a Mission versus 22k a mission and does the DIfficulty scale up this number?

@chaplain-krieg said in I play but i don´t receive points to unlock:

@netheos Is it possible for the Developers to give us how mission XP is calculated other than a general assumption? We are having a hard time understanding how we sometimes get 4k a Mission versus 22k a mission and does the DIfficulty scale up this number?

I'll ask the team if they can give more details about that!

The factors are:

• time spent on the map (capped) ⌚
  • all the stats you see on the end screen with the medals (capped) 💹
  • the number of relics found :🏺
  • the difficulty setting 💀

@netheos said in I play but i don´t receive points to unlock:

You only get renown when leveling up, not when finishing a mission.

I see, thanks.

In that case, will take lot of hours to full unlock 2-3 classes.

Yeah I've put in like 100+ hours so far - but I had a completed character (apothecary) at around 30 hours (like max armor traits, a 30,000 renown skin, maxed weapon upgraded, perk, etc) - just not "EVERYTHING" - But now I have just about 3, going on 4 characters "outfitted"

Getting everything will take like a thousand hours probably lol - but on the other hand, don't need everything anyway becaue you can only equip one thing per category xD

@streumon-f8 said in I play but i don´t receive points to unlock:

The factors are:

• time spent on the map (capped) ⌚
  • all the stats you see on the end screen with the medals (capped) 💹
  • the number of relics found :🏺
  • the difficulty setting 💀

Interesting - Unfortunatly this leads to the fastest way to level up being run around on hardest difficutly and grab all relics (which can be done in about 4 minutes on chapter 1 due to the small map size and close proximity of all the relics - and there is almost no opposition as well if you just sprint past the first room of enemies and lock the door) and complete no objectives and die lol (if you're buy yourself, you get medal for best kills, best deaths, best everything)

EDIT: The time spent on the map does not seem to be a big enough factor either because that whole process only takes 4 minutes but you get like 7k exp.

If you went on to complete the objectives, you hardly get any more exp, because the time spent on the map is capped and objectives arent rewarded.(chances are youll die shortly after getting the last medal even if you dont want to)

Time spent should be removed and replaced with objectives. Objectives should reward the most exp as well - relics should be secondary to that.

time spent, if you leave it in the game, should count AGAINST your score if you havent spent more than 5 minutes on a map but it still wont entirely solve the problem if objectives don't give experiance

Just to prevent speedrunning relics from being the fastest way to level up.

last edited by Sergeant Zalinto

@sergeant-zalinto Agreed on this, the Xp system needs a serious rebalance.
It irks me to put in 45 minutes effort on No Mercy for 18K Xp only to be out levelled by some one loss farming.

@StreumOn-F8 Thanks for the input on how the score system works. Is it possible to discuss with your battle-brothers on how the system could be expanded based on the classes that you play? For example as a Chaplain a medal based on revives instead of healing or a medal on damage prevented with Litany of War? I feel that with a more class focused medal system it would help with the calculation since the experience is individually based. Maybe make it so that if you change your class you lose the previously acquired experience earned for that medal?