Delete an account

why is it to delete an account can only be done from the server side?
why can we not get the option to delete our own accounts?

will you ever put in a system so that we can delete our own accounts to free you up from having to do it for us?

Community Manager

It could be added but it's not high in the priority list given the very low amount of players asking for it.

Why exactly do you need more than 5 accounts?

@Netheos How else can I concede 25 times in CCL? I'm being repressed. 😉

@Netheos said in Delete an account:

It could be added but it's not high in the priority list given the very low amount of players asking for it.

Why exactly do you need more than 5 accounts?

for starters i usually have 6 or 7 teams going per race alone in different cups or leagues all with different builds
also I atm only have 2 accounts but i cant seem to make a 3rd and dont know why, it says i have reached my maximum (i use a different emial or gmail still no luck)
also have one account i want to delete as at the time i made it when BB 2 came out i didnt know you guys added the coach before the name, so that account looks like coach coach jester, its petty i know buy i dont like to use it because of that.

also I like to have a theme for the coach and teams under him, at Iron phoenix league I was Coach Kaiser and all my teams played in the same stadium the Reichstag
I am also big on stats so my 2000+ games played was only vs some the teams But now all teams will be outand i want to reset my stats (but keep the old account for reference )

another thing is i want to play stunty teams only on another account as they tend to drop my win % from 73% to in the 50's 😞

last edited by coachjester

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.