The Ridge DLC not available - it's well into the 29th here in NZ

Game has updated but no DLC. What gives?

@trappedunderice
Patience. This is update of main game, DLC is planned to be released on 29th...

Hi @trappedunderice - The DLC releases on May 29th here in France. We're currently working on a release image to show when exactly that is for people in other regions.

@iyagovos it is already installed into my game but it will not open everything is in place, the Media path etc etc . it even wiped out all my game info just like an update.. Soooo what is this Lygovos? is it the download, or just a precursor to the download? i ask because i don't know..

last edited by rufus

Oh ok, just the last DLC was released in NZ first according to local time.

Here is said release image:
0_1527523592888_^97C1BD3A2AB2E410B8B344A20F5D36E363BF9340E59AC6E7D3^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png

@rufus - It will have changed things, but you still should be able to launch the game. I'm checking with the team now to see what your issue may be

last edited by Iyagovos

@iyagovos i can play the game BUT all of my changes are gone, just like any other time we get an update... my question is "if i have the dlc package downloaded to the game why can't access it? and if i put all of my personal touches back to the way i like. will it all be deleted again tomorrow when the DLC 'really' comes out??"0_1527524034015_DLC 2.JPG 0_1527524044440_DLC 1.JPG

@rufus
It's preloaded and unlocked the day it suppose to be released with a small update(executable or an other file) who then give access.

@rufus How do you mean your personal touches?

You can't access the DLC right now because it's not released.

Strange thing? I got a update last evening with over 800MB and started MR. There was the new Map and new Trucks. Played it for 2 hours and was so much fun. ☺

@rufus Yes, updates will break mods until they are updated for the new version of MudRunner

last edited by Jellyfoosh

@iyagovos thank you for clearing that up for me . all this time a straight forward answer has eluded me, and you had it all along .. thank you iyagovos...Rufus

__PS..
__ the DLC that downloaded on Sunday night ,had deleted [broken] the mods..
__the DLC turned itself on Tuesday morning.(like you said it would) and it did not delete ['break'] the mods
__ Is it safe to assume that the deletion of the mods happens during the Download.. not the Activation. Rufus

The mods shouldn't have been deleted, they will just not work as well on the updated version. Are you installing them using the Steam workshop? If not, I recommend doing this from now on.

@iyagovos _ no, they are outside acquired mods.
_ now that i think about it. i shouldn't be asking this question, how would focus know what, where, how, this mod came about. it's really up to me to work through. Sorry to take up time with outside mods.. Rufus