EASY MODE & PSYGATE ACCESS

Thanks for the game and your incredible work; this gaming team is specular, and I appreciate all your time and effort. Incredible work team!

Please make easy mode not as difficult and there need to be changes to the number of times you can access Psygate/Armoury.

Suggestions: make easy mode not as tough and give unlimited Psygate access on all playing settings.

Hmm I agree with buffing the uses up a bit more. I think right now you just get more heals, and of course the enemies dont do as much damage. Since psygate gives a full heal and revives teammates - I wouldnt give it unlimited - thats a bit MORE than easy don't you agree? Lol BUT A few more uses I think would be acceptable. I try to hold out on using mine at all unless the other two guys are dead and my legs are broken or something haha

Even on the hardest difficutly the game does not get TOO much harder than easy though. So perhaps easy is too hard, or hard is too easy. You be the judge Lol

last edited by Sergeant Zalinto

@sergeant-zalinto said in EASY MODE & PSYGATE ACCESS:

Hmm I agree with buffing the uses up a bit more. I think right now you just get more heals, and of course the enemies dont do as much damage. Since psygate gives a full heal and revives teammates - I wouldnt give it unlimited - thats a bit MORE than easy don't you agree? Lol BUT A few more uses I think would be acceptable. I try to hold out on using mine at all unless the other two guys are dead and my legs are broken or something haha

Even on the hardest difficutly the game does not get TOO much harder than easy though. So perhaps easy is too hard, or hard is too easy. You be the judge Lol

“Tis but a flesh wound”

Yes, the Terminators should do more damage to Genestealers in Easy Mode, and 10 Psygates would help finish the Campaign, which would make the game enjoyable verse frustrating.

@steakboy1

I am having a very difficult time finishing up Chapter 2. If I restart, will have to recollect all five relics again? How can I save my progress with this? What do you suggest?

If you reload, the relics will reset. No sure there's any way around it as campaign progress doesn't carry. Same way that if you miss a relic, you'd have to do the entire campaign again.

The best advice I can offer in terms of getting through the levels; lock doors behind you to funnel the Tyranids into lesser areas, don't be afraid to go crazy with melee once they get close or your magazine emptys, kill hybirds asap as they're more dangerous than you think and keep on the move (Hybrid Psykers can 1HKO you so moving makes sure they can't hit you).
Try different load outs until you find what's comfortable, I recommend the Heavy Flamer once available although this does resist your range but you can balance that with lightening spells.
Speaking of flames, Psyker skill tree is useful, some great spells in there, including one that is basically a fire tornado that can wipe out an entire corridor.
Once Baratheil is able to equip the Thunder Hammer, do so. He becomes a very useful tank. Although I believe that has something to do with your skill tees, check the command tree for it.

Ya, I'm stuck on Chapter 9, easy difficulty (after a restart from Normal). You have to fight 3 big dudes at once in every objective room. I've tried different loadouts and can't really keep my squad alive and kill those guys fast enough. I went along the top tree, which is supposed to make my squad "legendary"? I should be rolling through this...

@rotlung hey just so you know, if you're playing the campaign, you can change the difficulty while playing. (at least in PC you can, when you're playing, push escape, bring up options, then click game and you can change it there - dont try to change it from the main menu as the option only shows up while you're in game)

@rotlung Best advice I can offer is to move inside a small doorway they can't enter and fire from inside. As an Apothecary, it's how I handle any Broodlords or if there's multiple scythes.

@link000

That helped, thanks for the advice.

@sergeant-zalinto

In the Abilities Upgrade Interface, under the Psychic, how can you utilize the inferno and the enabling the Liberian to teleport himself into the enemy?

@skube in the campaign, once you have unlocked them (by completing missions and unlocking the skills in the bottom row) then you can just equip whatever psychic skills you've unlocked at the same screen you equip weapons. You can only have 3 at a time, so you'll end up having to replace one or two eventually.

Hope that is what you're asking lol

I found equipping Barry wid the melee weapons will sort em 👽 and keep him well defended 🤗

@sergeant-zalinto Thanks, that was what I was asking.

@link000 yeah, I feel dumb for not trying this. I just parked my teammates back in a hall and pulled to them, worked great! Campaign finished, thanks for the advice!

U finally see the light, brother!

last edited by Kommodore77