PS4 Pro Permanent Black Screen

Not sure what else to say. This is definitely game breaking. As far as I am aware, this is happening on Single Player in the second level, everything absolutely blacks out like it was going to start a cutscene, which I assume there is one when you reach the first objective to turn off the engines before attacking the nests, all of which that never comes up. The only way to bypass it is to die. Not fun. And this happens multiple times too, I managed to get out of it after dying the first time but then as you reach the first nest, it does it again. You're literally playing blind as everything still goes on. It is as permanent as it appears. I know this was rather recent release for the PS4 but this is pretty awful.

As for how to trigger this, I would only assume just playing the second level in Singleplayer and getting to your objective and activating it before you're told to destroy something. Not sure what else beyond that, it is consistent and happens every time I start the level from scratch.

It's been forwarded to the devs. Thank you for reporting.

last edited by StreumOn - F8

@Lucky_Cat could you please post your save file here (via the cloud storage website of your choice)? It would really help cornering the source of the issue.

last edited by StreumOn - F8

@lucky_cat

I have had it happen twice with my PS4. In the last two days.

@lucky_cat

It was only temporary for my PS4.

@streumon-f8 Unfortunately I have no means to do that. Although I do hope someone who can if they also ran into this issue. So far as I am aware, this is happening in singleplayer only as I further played the game longer. I'll try to get the save file hopefully. If not, then I still would like to ask people with similar issues to do the same.

@Lucky_Cat my bad, I didn't explain the process. To do so:

• Press the PlayStation Button

• Select Settings

• Select System Storage Management

• Select Application Saved Data

A management menu appears. Local storage options include the ability to manage Saved Data in System Storage to transfer internal HDD data to USB devices.

(source: IGN)

From there, I myself am not sure what these files look like, but apparently they're super valuable to the devs.

TL;DR retrieve save files in the settings, transfer to USB, then to computer, then to cloud storage device, then post link here, please 🙏

Thank you for your help 👍

@streumon-f8 Unfortunately, as I had gotten a USB drive to port the saved game file over. It is no longer there. Sadly I have no way to send it now. I guess I did something that had wiped my saved game files.

meme probleme pour moi des la valide de quete ecran noir

Dis also happens to me on the second mission. Dus someone knows how to fix dis on ps4