Story Romance options?

Will there be any options to romance any citizens? (Hopefully a balance of female AND male citizens would be best, we don't all want to rescue the princess in the castle if you catch my drift)...

I want that too. Since this game focus on Citizen, their story & even secret... Gay/Bi men & women should hide somewhere in 4 district.
I don't expect Bioware's romance level (and their unfair in term of option per gender). Just some quality conversation/cut scene is enough.

Even Jonathan have to die in the end of Vampyr, at least give him (and me, a gay man) some love.

There are homosexual relationships featured with citizens in the game, and you will see the effect on them during the time period. But as for Johnathan, no.

He is straight and will have a romantic relationship with a woman.

@jew-lad-ii said in Story Romance options?:

There are homosexual relationships featured with citizens in the game, and you will see the effect on them during the time period. But as for Johnathan, no.

He is straight and will have a romantic relationship with a woman.

If that's true, I am so disappoint. They should not force player to romance girl or anyone. At least they should have option to reject the romance with girl.

Choice 1 - Yes, My lady.
Choice 2 - Sorry but I am not interest in you.
Choice 3 - I am flatter but I am not into a woman.

Let player who want to be Gay Vampire can be gay, even they have to be single... romance is not that necessary.

Ok so I beat the game a while ago and noticed that the romance was kind of forced which I disliked because I did not want Johnathan to have a romance. However, based on how I was playing the game the woman did not want to be with Johnathan anymore LOL so I guess I got my wish, even though Johnathan wanted to be with her.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.