Lost all progress after May 29 2018 update (Steam, PC, RUS)

Hello.

Today, May 29 2018 I've launched my game and what I see? All my game progress has been lost, all game points, opened maps and vehicles - all them now closed. The game welcomed me to proceed the learning again. Just like this is a fresh installation.
This is not all. When I click Exit, the game process messages me that it crashed. After that I tried to reinstall the game; later I choosed beta branch - not helped. In the end, I can't find log file in Mudrunner user config folder.

Any suggestions why it happens?

last edited by Ravejohn

Perhaps it's due to any update breaking mods until they are updated too?

I just tried the game a bit after adding the Ridge DLC. All my save files and settings are OK. I don't have any mods installed except the Longridge map (which I haven't finished yet) and the progress on that map is also OK.
I have Windows 10.

But I did a backup before I started the game, just in case 🙂 hope you guys get your saves back!

@difflock66 said in Lost all progress after May 29 2018 update (Steam, PC, RUS):

Perhaps it's due to any update breaking mods until they are updated too?

I don't know how can mods make influence to the configuration of the game, because my options and controls were reset too. The only thing get on the mind is SpinTiresMod application that can be reason of loss of my progress due to version incompatibility.
But controls?