Invert boardgame

Hi there,

Is there a way to invert boardgame ? If yes, how ? 🙂
I mean I would like to play from left to right everytime

Thanks in advance

You can do that in free camera mode (press esc key and choose free camera mode in parameter) and change board position with middle mouse button.

But You are a strange animal. Nobody prefer that kind of view.....😀

@JRCO Can't be worse than the tilted view that is default in BB2 🙂

In fact, that's what I would like to have, a 3d isometric view, it's common for me as I've played a lot of 3D isometric RPG, so my brain is probably formatted for that 😉 .

I've played the BB2 campaign, everytime the players were fighting from left to right, the first match in league it changes that: right to left, that's too confusing for my brain 😉

I cannot find the parameter as described above, I can only choose BB1 or BB2 view and choose to enable/disable the "center camera".

Anyway, thanks for the replies, I will live have to forget that and play in BB1 view

Are you trying to do that in BB2 or BB2 LE? BB2 doesn't have a free camera option. BB2:LE does.

@JohnnyFeyev said in Invert boardgame:

@JRCO Can't be worse than the tilted view that is default in BB2 🙂

Agreed. To My Opinion only BB1 view is playable .

last edited by JRCO

I prefer the bb2 camera mode because I learned blood bowl on it playing the campaign. I find that the bb1 camera can leave players hidden behind big guys. But that's just my opinion. Although I have heard that playing in the bb2 camera is bad luck lol

@Tizzle-Bizzell They do hide players, that's what I employ the hover before moving method. Even if I "KNOW" there isn't a goblin hiding behind my ogre, I still hover my mouse over that square while I'm thinking about other moves to make sure.

@Tizzle-Bizzell Nah, it's just that it's used more by poorer coaches. 😉

I've upgraded to BB2 LE, I've the free camera option so that's great I prefer the BB2 view 🙂
But to be honest, the main reason to upgrade was the solo savegame feature

Thanks

@endae said in Invert boardgame:

I've upgraded to BB2 LE, I've the free camera option so that's great I prefer the BB2 view 🙂
But to be honest, the main reason to upgrade was the solo savegame feature

Thanks

Hum..... I believe main reason to upgrade is to have a full game with supplementary races....

Maybe... different people have different priorities? If you rarely have more than 40 minutes to play, then not being able to save mid-game might be more of an issue than having "only" 16 races available to you.

A lot of people aren't that interested in playing teams outside of the ones they already have. And the expansion teams will still appear as opponents, so variety will increase regardless of purchasing the DLC or not.

I can understand someone who's more excited for a solo mid-game save than any of the new teams or modes. Heck, aside from Amazons I don't overly care for the other 7 teams much myself. I'm more excited that cheerleaders will finally be in team colours and that Orcs get racial ones than Vampires or Underworld being added. And yes, I'm VERY happy about the solo mid-game save!

But everyone has their own preferences.

@mrinku said in Invert boardgame:

A lot of people aren't that interested in playing teams outside of the ones they already have..

do you have stats to support this? I could just as easly claim a lot of people are very interested in playing teams outside of the ones they already have 😉
I for one have waited forever to play slann... er...um Kislev 😉 also big fan of goblin pro elf and vamps

@coachjester said in Invert boardgame:

@mrinku said in Invert boardgame:

A lot of people aren't that interested in playing teams outside of the ones they already have..

do you have stats to support this? I could just as easly claim a lot of people are very interested in playing teams outside of the ones they already have 😉
I for one have waited forever to play slann... er...um Kislev 😉 also big fan of goblin pro elf and vamps

Um... I expect a lot of people ARE interested in playing the new teams. Nothing in my statement conflicts with that. And I'm sure there are a lot of people who are just as excited to have the ability to save in solo games as they are to finally have Goblins or Amazons.

A lot of people like white cars
A lot of people like red cars.
A lot of people like black cars

I have no idea if MORE people like one type over another.

What ARE they teaching children in Logic class these days?

@mrinku Yes your reference about your "a lot of people" is true and I agree, I just do not see how you not interested in playing teams outside of the ones you already have = a lot of people.

everyone that I have spoken to on the matter of LE and its release have all stated that they want to play (and or are looking forward to) one or more of the said LE teams, though this is anecdotal. and as such not necessarily true or reliable, because based on personal accounts rather than facts or research.

Had you simply said "I am not interested in playing teams outside of the ones I already have" would have been fine, however you attempted to manufacture artificial weight to your statement when you imply that a lot of people feel the same

I also do not understand why you felt the need to have this artificial mass of people backing what you're saying, rather than stand on your own conviction. Though you do so later. just curious is all.

oh and I can't stand the solo game nor care for any time used to do it, but yes that's just me.

last edited by coachjester

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.