Battlefleet gothic armada 2 pre-order available.

Stop browsing the forum and go buy it.

Implying I haven't already bought it and pledged my soul to every god prayed to the god emperor for its success.

I really want to, but I also remember how Focus Home acted on the first game, and that leaves me a bit gunshy.

If it's good, I'll be an early adopter, but I'm going to let others be the canary in the coal mine.

@solaire Gonna wait till i see more footage and get more info.

with the lack of footage and any other detailed information the only conclusion i can safely make is that this game is not actually ready and there is a good chance it wont be by September. I would buy in a heartbeat if i had more info to go on but ill be waiting till that happens.

I would. But i'm completely ****ing broke at the moment. So it's going to have to wait until i'm not broke.

I bought it. I patiently wait to see how the balance is in pre-release.

If it's terrible, I know who to blame! 💨

@kadaeux said in Battlefleet gothic armada 2 pre-order available.:

I would. But i'm completely ****ing broke at the moment. So it's going to have to wait until i'm not broke.

Time to sell your body.

And I will not preorder it for now. The same thing as before: No gameplay, no system requirements but you can buy this game already. Sorry Tindalos, I have no grudge against you, the first game was great and the price for the owners of the fires game is very generous considering that there was some free DLC for us to in case of the previous game but I will not buy a pig in a poke. No one should.

I dunno, under-cooked marketing is kind of the norm for BFG, the first game withheld information for a while, and a lot of it (like captain skills and formations) was cut before release. The lack of information doesn't really bother me in this case.

Will probably get back-to-back trailers a month or two before release.

Will pre order if i see some attractive game play footages at E3
I need a minimum of tangibles elements to give my money in advance

last edited by AstartesUltra

@canned_f3tus said in Battlefleet gothic armada 2 pre-order available.:

Time to sell your body.

All i'd get is "Look, here's five bucks to put the clothes back on" or a criminal record. 😛

@canned_f3tus said in Battlefleet gothic armada 2 pre-order available.:

Time to sell your body.

All i'd get is "Look, here's five bucks to put the clothes back on" or a criminal record. 😛

Story time:

In my youth, I had driven over to Vancouver, BC to see the girl I was dating at the time. Was a nice sunny day, so we spent all day together, and I left around 2:00am, when it was just pouring rain. On my way home, I saw a lady walking down the street in a short skirt and tight shirt and thought "Man, that sucks. She obviously went to a club while the weather was nice, and now she's getting just drenched out here." So I figured I'd give her a ride to the closest Skytrain (Like a subway, but up high) on my way home. So I slowed down to about 10KM/H, and rolled my passenger window down to ask if she'd want a ride to the train.

She instead turned, gave me a super obvious hooker wave and started walking towards my truck. Turns out Kingsway is a super prostitute-y street, and I hadn't known. I went "OH CRAP" and absolutely booted it out of there. Could only imagine the conversation that would've occured had I accidentally picked up a prostitute. "Hey honey, on my way home I accidentally picked up a hooker. Can you bail me out of jail? ...Hello?"

Preordered it, it is 30 euros so I saved 10 euros while there is the Khorne promotion.

how much is a few weeks?
3? 7?

I'm preordering it. Even if the game is terribad, a Necron story line, uninterrupted and as protagonists is worth FAR more than $30 to me.

@nemesor-xanxas hardly surprising since the last time we had a cron campaign was over a decade ago, and that was old crons.

Much hype to be had, for we are breaking new ground.

last edited by CALiGeR_Reborn

@caliger_reborn and even then that was not exactly in the protagonist role, and we lost. Three consecutive times. The hype is in my blood at this point, I am overwhelmingly pleased with the Devs. Two xenos campaigns, and Necrons and Tyranids at that, not the "good guy" eldar? Not three different IOM campaigns and a chaos campaign? Now that is progress.