Any chance of seeing Mudrunner USA at E3?

I doubt it, to be in the show at E3, there are several credentials you need to have, most importantly, you need to have hundreads of thousand to spend. It isn't free you know, to showcase games, all that tim an space is rented time and space and needs to be paid for.

I'm sure FOCUS would much rather pass info to us on here, for FREE, rather than spend every cent they have to go to E3

@1967deuce said in Any chance of seeing Mudrunner USA at E3?:

I doubt it, to be in the show at E3, there are several credentials you need to have, most importantly, you need to have hundreads of thousand to spend. It isn't free you know, to showcase games, all that tim an space is rented time and space and needs to be paid for.

You're either very misinformed or have no idea how the gaming industry works:

http://focus-home.com/en/news/1566-focus-home-interactive-unveils-its-e3-2018-line-up

@trappedunderice Hmm... I didnt tink they were that involved, focus is the developer or publisher? Sorry trapped under ice, but what I've heard is its ciosts alot of money to do e3

Focus is the publisher, Saber the developer. I think it's reasonable to assume that having a booth at E3 is not exactly free of charge, and trappedunderice's post seems uncalled for.

@trappedunderice said in Any chance of seeing Mudrunner USA at E3?:

Will it be there devs?

Hello, Spintires: MudRunner will be playable on Focus booth but the devs won't be at the event. We'll communicate about MudRunner USA a bit closer to release.

And please, stay respectful to other users of the forum.

No. It will not be there.