Crashing alot on ps4

I really love deathwing but it keeps crashing and freezing I start a special mission and when it starts loosing fram it just stops it's happind offline and online so I reinstalled it 2 times but it's the same 😞

Could you please provide some context about the crashes? What were you doing before the game froze/crashed?

@StreumOn-F8 I sometimes crash when the game is loading, specifically it freezes at 33% and then crashes.

@streumon-f8 it happens I was doing a special mission last night in chapter 3 I hade to explore a certain area and I was then a hord came I started to fight and it froze for a couple of seconds then stoped it's happened to me a couple of times

@streumon-f8 said in Crashing alot on ps4:

Could you please provide some context about the crashes? What were you doing before the game froze/crashed?

Here's a video of my latest crash (approx. 23:00 BST 5/6/18):

Youtube Video

0:00 no enemies nearby
0:14 game freezes
1:37 Network error: you have lost connection to the host
1:53 returned to main menu, losing all progress

Game was joining a random player's chapter 2 mission, had completed a number of objectives and heading to extraction.

last edited by Stinja

Thank you for your answers, guys! Did you hit the "Report problem / Accept and Report" button? If so, we should get valuable information on how this happened.

Yes, I did but it is good to know that doing so, sends the crash info directy to you 🙌.

last edited by ApocalypseHound

Doing a special mission keep getting error CE-34878-0