Great update Iyagovos and Developers

So. As far as I'm get it.
New update and DLC. Awesome.

It seems to me that the DEV want to get rid of player's who extend the experience of the game("or cheat" as some calls it) using spintiresmod.exe.

Mabye i'm wrong.

My opinion is that the game is not 100% complete. Since it has a huge potential.
In my mind( if i did developing a game) I've focus on the graphics and the mud/water and ground engine, and the base programs working 100%. And then i start on for example more mission's then just transport log's and machine's with caterpillar track's.

Off course I can be very wrong about this.

@dragonb1988 it is not that the devs or company are against modding. let's face it the majority of PC player mod their game and the MR mod is just one of many people use. it is that the devs update and add things to the "stock" game, if it happens to affect user mods then that is a part of it. this game has always been like this, it gets updated, mod break and then the community fixes the mods so they work again. the devs/company can not test all mods to see if things might break and it is not their responsibility to do this either. i believe just about everyone would make a game more to their liking, only we are not the ones making it. pavel created it and is still developing it. one thing is for sure. the game engine is limited in what it can do. it may be more capable than some realize, but it is still very limited compared to game engines today. point being the game would need to be remade with a new game engine in mind as well as new gameplay and such. mudrunner is what it is and has room to grow, but not much with what it has now. hopefully the next version will be more advanced to accommodate more things for the game that people seem to be really wanting. now i do 100% agree that the game needs more work.

@8up-local is absolutely correct, we're not against modding.

I play on the xbox, and love it. I really appreciate the DLC's that you guys keep pumping out, thank you

What i dont seem to understand, is alot (majority) of people that play this game, don't understand what a sandbox is. Every game I join online, all people are focused on is "get garage trailers to garage, get logs to lumber mill, ok game over do it again"

And they do this over and over and over, and I try to explain to them that the game is an
"OFFROADING GAME" meaning, if you guys wanted us to just go logging, it would never have been called spintires, it wouldve been called "Logging Sim 2018" or whatever. Everyone seems so bent on hauling logs, then come here and say "Is there anything else to do besides move logs around?"

I've spent hours already on the ridge, just goung up and down the same hill, finding the best spot for a hillclimb. I've gotten people to do a tug of war in the mud which is loads of fun, done truck pulls where we get a medium log trialer flipped upside down then dragged through the mud, etc.

I guess what I'm saying is how do we get people to realize its a "do whatever you want offroad simulator" instead of just filling the mills and quitting?

BTW, I am perfectly fine with the content we have now. No, we dont need more mods, we need players with an imagination

Yeah if it would be an update that did increase the potential of the base program. And then make a few mission's like fuel and part transport maybe?

The game is of course in the beginner face, and haven't been out for very long. And can be evolved later on. And have great environmental engine on how the ground is performing when driving around on the map.

Player's and myself really like to use cars, truck's and machine's in the mud. If it ever going to be considered catepillar tracked machine's. It will be even more appealing to player's.

@dragonb1988 dragonb, yeah like I once tried to fill the utility semi trailer with rocks, got about 30 rocks in the back. it was soooo heavy that the bed was resting on the wheels, and the wheels were seized, felt like i was doing a truck pull. and it was awesome.

Also, if you take lets say a log carrier with crane attachment, load 4 logs and pack, then keep loading till it wont give you more logs, makes it a whole other game of now, can I get to the lumber mill with out losing any logs or tipping,

I also spawned about 8 medium log trailers and put them ALL onto a short log trailer, that was fun too.

Countless options to have fun with the game besides "logging"

Yeah can use the imagination to have some fun of course.