One-shot xeno

Is this a bug? Im ok with getting one-shot, but when the same xeno one-shots your entire squad something seems wrong.

Critical attacks can one shot you if you don't have bonus armor, especially in No Mercy.

Hard and hardest, i have no problem with One-shot.
My problem is that the xeno thst is one-shooting, one-shots everyone, everyone single hit is a critical, thats what i find strange.

Stalkers and Hybrid Psykers are a plague on No Mercy. Can handle Scythes and Broodlords easier.

Critical hit is a %chance thing, right?
Eks: 10% on easy, 70% on hard.

There also perks and mods which help you. In fact for some classes you can be totally immune to critical hits. Also you can block them. It always the scythe strains that do it. But they always decloak before hitting you, if you fast enough hit the right CTRL button to block and voila not more one shot. Also if they take fire they decloak and generally you can block or side step their attacks without too much trouble. They also take way less damage than the other nids so they are easy to kill. Just practice on easy getting purposely attacked by the scythe strains practicing the block and you'll almost never get one shotted. I've been playing since the game first came out last year and I can't remember the last time I got one shotted even on no mercy.

last edited by TMPWhore

@tmpwhore what im trying to say is that after xeno kills me, i watch through the deathcam as he one-shoots the rest of the squad, de-cloaked.

That's why i ask if its a bug or set in stone.
Hardest difficulty = 100% critical. Ya dig bro?

Unless you are a robot from the future, i doubt you haven't died on No mercy in the last year time

last edited by Psyco

@psyco said in One-shot xeno:

@tmpwhore what im trying to say is that after xeno kills me, i watch through the deathcam as he one-shoots the rest of the squad, de-cloaked.

Stalkers don't need to be invisible in order to kill you in one swing. They just do that much damage on Lion's Sword and No Mercy difficulties. It's not a bug, that's just the way they work. Only solution is to be careful enough to take them out before they wreck you.

@matobar that’s the thing about a 6 foot blade made of chitin and swung like a pendulum from a creature who’s muscle and sinew are like a catapult-T’s, and for that matter, pretty much everything have a bad day!😉

last edited by steakboy1

thats true there is something wrong something with you and your squad

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.