Light reflections in water (XboxOneX)

The light reflection in or on the water turn out to be a white reflection that takes over the full screen and ends out in whit. Unable to continu the game.!

Hi there,

Could you try these steps of us?

I think that he can try to :

1. Die against the boss
  2. Exit the sewers
  3. When you are outside on the beach, quit the game
  4. Turn off his Xbox One, by pressing the power button until the "X" is completely turned off.
  5. Reboot the console
  6. Launch the game
  7. Reload the save
  8. Return to the boss fight
  9. The issue should be fixed

We know you've tried some steps already, these are different ones 🙂

No change! The only thing that helped a little is not to lock on the boss and keep the Kamera away from the the light/reflection. It’s a big pain in the butt to fight the boss but a possibility to finish him of.

Sooo wenn will this be fixed?!

I have the same problem on ‘Give a dog a bad name’. The light glare covers the whole screen and makes the boss fight impossible. Game breaking. Your fix does not work. I’m really disappointed that a big title like this has shipped with a game breaking bug

Hi both,

We're looking into a fix for it at the moment, as I have more information for you, I'll let you know.

I also have this issue. Game breaking.

This is an absolute fucking joke, how did you not pick this up at testing??? And don’t give me that bullshit that it didn’t occur, obviously it fucking did!
I want a date for a fix or I’m talking your shitty ass game back as it’s literally unplayable until you get us that patch!!!

Where’s the fix for this ????
Games unplayable without it 😡😡😡

I’m in the same boat. Can’t avoid the white glare in any way. Nothing solves the problem. This is bad. Real bad.

Hi all,

We continue to look into the issues presented by the lighting bug you're all encountering. Thank you for your continued patience, and my apologies that we don't have a fix out yet.

@iyagovos said in Light reflections in water (XboxOneX):

Hi all,

We continue to look into the issues presented by the lighting bug you're all encountering. Thank you for your continued patience, and my apologies that we don't have a fix out yet.

apologies aren’t acceptable, this is a game changing bug, you’ve left us unable to continue playing your game because of this, I want an update for when you plan to release the fix 😡😡😡

I am on Xbox1x and having the same issue.
Been playing since launch, apart from past weekend, and have really enjoyed so far.
I have been talking my time and chatting to lots of people etc to build xp to kill later if I choose!
This blinding issue ova water really is a game breaker!!
I've now had to stop playing.
Really hope this is sorted very soon before I forget the story and way I was going with the game.
Please hurry or I'll have to mesmerize you myself to a dark corner 😉

This is a game breaking bug is there an ETA for a fix on this because it has basically rendered the game a glorified coaster

I am also having the same issues. Please tell me when the patch will be available. The game is currently unplayable due to the reflections effecting me from beating the sewer boss.

@amdis said in Light reflections in water (XboxOneX):

I am on Xbox1x and having the same issue.
Been playing since launch, apart from past weekend, and have really enjoyed so far.
I have been talking my time and chatting to lots of people etc to build xp to kill later if I choose!
This blinding issue ova water really is a game breaker!!
I've now had to stop playing.
Really hope this is sorted very soon before I forget the story and way I was going with the game.
Please hurry or I'll have to mesmerize you myself to a dark corner 😉

Don’t know if this will help you or not but I left the game, didn’t play it for days properly, but jumped in once a day to see if the bug was still there, it was, but on the last day I checked, which was today I dropped down to start the fight and it had vanished, don’t know how it did, but it did. You should do what I did and hopefully it will do the same for you 👍🏻

Don't know if this will help those working to fix this bug:
The reflection bug is everywhere in that sewer level. If you enter the water earlier at the puzzle area where you have to close the two doors to prevent water flowing in, thus lowering the water level, it has the same problem. When using vampire senses the problem disappears.