Display improvements in multiplayer lobby

Hi guyz,

I would like to know if it was possible in the future :

1. to display game level difficult =>> Important information because it is not the same to play easy than no mercy :)))

2. to regroup Codex / Non codex games in the same page. I ask this because lot of people have not understood that they have to set Non Codex criteria to display servers list using this rule.
    Personnaly i prefer to host Non codex because i like to see a progression in the game (for example, apoth not having the 3 abilities + hellfire gun at start, tactic not having flamers, etc), i find it more motivating and stimulating. So i have few players joining because lot of people have not understood they have to select non codex setting.
    I have a friend who told me "i can join you but i dont see ur server in game list" <= he had no understood the setting point !! 😃

Thank you !

Seeing if games have friendly Fire turned on/off, and being able to search/filter for this, would be very useful for players who want FF on games.

EDIT: another thing to adjust would be on the filters make them "YES", "NO" and "ANY".
ie: both YES and NO at once, which would resolve the second point above.

Adding "Display full lobbies" with Yes/No/Any too obviously.

last edited by Stinja
Streum On Team

The "any" option is definitely in the back of our mind. The rest of your suggestions are out there among our possibilities. Thank you for your feedback! 👍

@streumon-f8 you mean it is not possible to get Codex / Non Codex games in the same page ? :o

Yes, that's why they are on about adding 'any' to the existing filter. If you selected that, you'd see both game types up.

I suggested this shortly after they released EE (along with most of what the Op did) , but it just goes to show what a bad job they did. Sorry dev, but realistically you know this never have been released without all these basics.

@mr-b This is why i don't respect this industry anymore.
You buy a new product and wait month for it to work properly.

@psyco don't get me wrong, I totally get bug fixing and balancing. But I expect the core of game basics on a £35 game.

yeah i dont get why these informations are not given since the first version its the most normal thing in the gaming world ...................

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.