Vampyr (PS4) Blackmail in Whitechapel quest bug, can't continue story, got stuck

@sophall

I had this problem as well. I think I read earlier in this thread (or some other site) that if you stand at the gate where you see Darius then the red swirl will eventually appear. I tried this a few minutes ago and it worked. Just stand there. Don't move. It may take several minutes. It eventually appeared for me and I was able to continue.

Hope this helps.

@razzer I can confirm what you are saying as it worked for me on PC after standing at the gate for a few seconds only.

last edited by Silver145

@Razzer Does nothing for me, just automatically pauses after a while.

It is January 24, 2019 and this just happened to me, crazy to think that it has been this long and have not fix it. This happen on Xbox one, please fix this!!!

@netheos
My name is ARRlS GAMlNG on Xbox one and on vampyr my game bugged when I tried to skip the cutscene when Darious talked to Dorothy and now he is stuck in the door and won’t move even though I have all the hints for him to let me into the house to see Dorothy. You talked about trying to fix this bug with another person on June 7, 2018 and still has not been fixed. Please have your team look at this again!

Bug is still quite active on PC.
Just bought the game this last week, just on my first playthrough.
The eavesdrop point does not exist.
I'm about to try a second save file...

EDIT: Second run worked, although the eavesdropping point did flicker in and out of existence as I was trying to stand on it.

last edited by Niekitty

Bug still active on Xbox.
Like almost everyone else, I came here because could not get senses to activate. Read the "fix" and after trying every possible location and distance near the gate (the one that does NOT open, people. No icon) senses popped up on the far right, about 2 steps back, and after I was locked on to him, and hit select to bring up his details/hints and backed out. That worked. I watched the scene, Nurse was there, and tried to move on...

Unfortunately, my game crashed when loading from the scene back in to the game. I came back, and had the bug where you cant run and/or talk to people (which is fixed 99% of the time by reloading, folks). I was between Darius sense location and the vendors so hit people up on the way. So i relogged again, that was fixed. NOW, I tried to proceed with next part of quest, and Darius is still sitting right where he was, against the door, where you perform the sense thing on him and watch the vid. But now there is no sense thing, because it's done, and I'm supposed to "investigate his actions" but, welp, I can't.

So there's fix for the blood sense reiterated, a fix for the bug where you can't interact with people... AND still A BUG for very next step of the MAIN QUESTLINE.

Can I please get a respomse, just acknowledging this has been seen, if nothing else?... A solution would be grand though... Thanks in advance.

30 August 2019 and i have the same problem on the Xbox One... Any fix? I try everything...