For tech support:
- Xbox One (Normal / Day One Edition)
- Same Glare/blinding issue as described above.
- Issue is in all the water you can walk in in these sewers, both the boss part, as water in floodgate or ground level, earlier.
- Changing the angle of the camera stops the blinding/glare a little or for a short while.
- Locking onto target, and evading with "B" occasionally stops or disrupts the blinding/glare.
- When standing still, facing a certain angle the blinding/glare stops completely.
For other souls:
Sad to read more souls are facing this issue and are stuck in Limbo in this otherwise wonderful game, but good to know its general issue and there might be a solution/patch shortly.
And jup, really a gamebreaker, as there's no way on earth you can win from Fergal with this blinding/glare, as he's already quite challenging. I have tried dodging the blinding/glare with tricks above and at one point managed to get Fergal's health to <50%
Sadly if you fail, you'll respawn with 70% health and 10% blood, making every retry a bit of a struggle. I stopped at 10 attempts.