Antidote chapter 6 BUG

I’m trying to get the last part of the antidote which is in the morgue and both doors to get into there are locked. And never got a quest in the earlier chapters to go into there so never got the key. So close to finishing the game and now I’m stuck. Please help

last edited by ltphoenixfire

Is there going to be a patch to fix this? Is this a known problem? Just want to know if this problem is going to be fixed.

Hi, I had to restart my game due to the Morgue basement key not spawing in the building. What glitches it and probably stuffs up future quests like yours is making a fatique potion before you're asked to make one which blocks off an area of the morgue. This quest is given by nurse Crane. Start of chapter 2 I think. Making it and\or curing the patient before getting ingredients from the morgue causes the key to never spawn. It looks like it also restrics acess later on. Until they patch this, restarting is the only option.

Community Manager

Hi both,

@ltphoenixfire This is a known issue, and is something we're looking into fixing - my apologies on the late response here. I'm chasing the team on it right now.

Community Manager

@ltphoenixfire What platform are you playing on? Can you provide your save file?

I’m playing on the PS4 and i can provide them. Just need to know how to give them to you.

Community Manager

@ltphoenixfire You'd just need to upload them to WeTransfer and post the link here. You can transfer them from your PS4 to USB here: http://manuals.playstation.net/document/en/ps4/game/copydata.html

Ok no problems. I’ll post them when I get home from work.

I'm on PC and have not experienced this bug, maybe it's only on PS4?

I just ran into this brick wall too 😞

Is there a fix or work-around for this? I’m stuck trying to figure out how to get past the gate door inside the morgue, down into the basement, I. A mission called “Antidote” that I feel is probably nearing the end. It’s locked, and I have no idea where to find a key. I’ve looked everywhere I can think of. If the game is glitched and there is no key, I think I’m going to scream.

I have an item called Pembrook Morgue Key in inventory. But I can’t seem to get into the basement.

Never mind. I never could find the basement key, but discovered insulin for the quest on a higher floor. Whew. I am not stuck.

Community Manager

@wyndo Hey there,

Were you able to complete the game without further issue?

Wow. So this has happened to me too. Never did that earlier quest and now I am locked out of the morgue and can’t get the insulin. I put so much time into this game, there is no way I’m starting over again. This is pretty disappointing... I really hope they patch this in the future so I can finish the game. I’m on PC btw.

last edited by MikeNight

@iyagovos do you have a update on a ETA on when this is going to be fixed. Iv just got a update on the game that was around 6gigs and I was pretty pumped because I thought they finally fixed it,and to my surprise it’s still not fixed yet.

Update version 1.06 has just been uploaded on the PS4 and still nothing. Can we please get a update on anything. This is getting very disappointing.

So I saw the update and booted the game up after i saw in the patch notes "The issue where players would be unable to enter The Morgue is now fixed." Well unfortunately the issue is still not fixed.

You should get the key from Nurse Crane near the beginning of the game but making a fatigue potion or curing the patient before getting ingredients from the morgue causes the key to never spawn. So those of us who need to enter the morgue for a very late game mission can not complete it.

How about patching the morgue key item into anyone's inventory who has made a fatigue potion or cured a patient?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.