LE Tournaments Question

Will it be possible to create a multiplayer tournament that replicates table top tournaments? So custom teams with say 6 skills added at the beginning, then turn off SPP so that the teams stay the same throughout the tournament?

Cheers

Community Manager

Yes. Just use the Team Editor to create the teams, then invite them in a competition in the resurrection league.

Thanks for the reply mate, does resurrection mode stop players from keeping earned SPP?

Community Manager

@kiz64 said in LE Tournaments Question:

Thanks for the reply mate, does resurrection mode stop players from keeping earned SPP?

Yes, no lasting SPP/injuries in resurrection mode.

Exactly what I wanted to hear, appreciate your time. Very keen for the release of LE.

I'd like to share my "disappointment" about one missing feature I'd like to see added in the game.

I was planning to open a new Resurrection tournament with the same rules we're used to play in my tabletop club:

Tier 1 teams: base TV allowed = 1200 /Tier 2 teams = 1250 / Tier 3 teams = 1300

6 skilled players authorized per team, each player can have up to 2 skills (only one double skill per player)

Till now everything is fine.

What's missing in my point of view:

We can't include Starplayers / Bribes / Wizard in our starting roster!

Ok you'll say why not including it in the starting game sequence? The problem is that a tier 3 team will be necessary disadvantaged against a tier 1 team (100k of inducements missing), i hope you'll be able to improve that in the future.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.