Long log issue.

Hallo.
Im trying out thing on a mod i have been working on.
And i did run in to a problem.
When i'm add the Log Carrier with Crane to the truck, the long logs are to close to wall behind the crane. And then make the truck and cart very hard to make turn's. Because the log's are getting locked to wall and the log fork on the carrier and the log fork on the cart cant move freely.
What can i do to solve the problem.

You need to move the logs further backwards. Its really as simple as that. I have experienced an issue like this, and that is what resolved it.

I tried to move it by change the position in notepad++. But then the log load ends up with one log insted of a full load

@dragonb1988 That sounds like another issue altogether. Does that happen after you click the little green dots? Changing the location of the load has no effect on how many logs load so it seems like you may have edited another value not related to the location.

All that needs to be done is to change the loads 'X' location offset in <GameData> tags of the truck. I'm not sure how familiar you are with XML editing for Mudrunner, so apologies if you already know this, the X location is the first in any location tag <X; Y; Z>. Negaitve values move items backwards for 'X'.

@kingpinn
Yeah. It did happen both on manual loading by clicking on the green button and automatic loading at the log station. After a while I did find out where to change the position.