add this feature?

could a feature be added that if your the host of a lobby, you could lock out trucks?

im not really into the 8x8s and when i make a lobby i just use 6x6, but it gets annoying when someone comes in to the game and has a 8x8 and trys to flip you over and over,

Wow, i haven't played any online, is this actually an issue? How bad is the bad online?

I've never played this online either, but I've heard another person complain about the same thing. I think the solution is simple. Play single-player. 🙂 I don't really see the point of multi-player in this game anyway, but that's just me.

iv been playing since day one, and its happen to me at least 60 times,
most recent was the other night. me and a buddy was playing the valley, was on the last run and this player came in, had the newest 8x8 and just kept flipping my buddy over and over,

i got in a 8x8 and pined him up against a tree, but he got lose and kept trying for about 15mins, then left.

last edited by 300Six

@300six
Trolls are everywhere.
I see your problem, but locking out certain trucks will not solve this. I can ruin your game even with equal truck as well (but doing so with vehicle twice as big is obviously easier).

There is "friends only" lobby option. I use it all the time and everything is fine... 🙂

@sodoma said in add this feature?:

@300six
Trolls are everywhere.
I see your problem, but locking out certain trucks will not solve this. I can ruin your game even with equal truck as well (but doing so with vehicle twice as big is obviously easier).

There is "friends only" lobby option. I use it all the time and everything is fine... 🙂

this is true

same here I just creat friends only lobbies, I hate joining random games beaucse:

1. they are either full of 8 year old squeakers, or
  2. the host has horrible connection and everything lags out.

Just make your own games.

To everyone here, what platform/ system do you guys play on? I am on Xbox one, if any of you have xbox add me; WRENCHSTENCH92

I'm on ps4, psn is grubdumpling and i'm central time, winnipeg. I haven't played online yet but i am an old hand (and an old dude) at coop so i know how to treat others.

I'd be glad to join up for casual (no pressure) speed runs, fun, or just nailing down the last few coop exclusive trophies.

Edit: spelling

last edited by grubdumpling

@300six I know what you mean.I met one flipper in "The Bog" You know that small wooden bridge near the top right on the map.He was waiting there for me and when I was going across he came out and knocked me of it LoL