Mods for console

I believe that the device don't care for us console players to be honest it's been out for almost a damn year and still no damn mods and I'm not re buying it till I see proof there's mods because it's not fun to play anymore at all. WE NEED MODS NOW OR YOUR GAME IS DEAD!!!!!

@weneedthewall uhhhhh.... are you serious??? 2 maps have come out, and 4 trucks. These are mods.
Even without the DLC, the game is loads of fun. Its not that they dont care, its that they cant do it. you cant expect them to have the same game on console as on PC. Most games are like this. Man the game was free, stop complaining. Thats just you, for me the game will never be dead. Use your damn imagination. there are 20+ trucks in the game and 8 maps. Why is this not enough??? AND, their studio consists of probably 10 people, theres only so much one can do.

If youre so knowledgeable about mods, then please, explain to me the process of how to get mods to work on the console??? And dont say farming sim does it. Fallout does it" Because those are entirely different games. Getting very very sick and tired of people like you that play a free game, dont say thank you, only want to come complain.

He sounds like a โ„ to me ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

@1967deuce Could you please explain what you mean with free game?

@bluebirde yeah I got ST:MR for $10 when it came out. linked my profile from the original spintires and price dropped to $15 then there was a xbox one promo when it came out, so yeah I got spintires mudrunner for $10. Not my fault you guys dont know how to be frugal and use the internet. See, I'm smart. when I go buy something, I dont immediately pay the asking price, i do some digging. when you buy a car, and the asking price is $30k, that means to me I'll pay $20k.

Man why do I have to explain this crap to everyone??? I researched the release of spintires on xbox, did a simple google search, found out if you link your profile and provide proof that you paid for the original game, there was a discount, then researched some more and found a promo code to input into xbox one and BOOM! got the game for $10. So fine, for you snowflakes out there, fine it wasnt free, buy it costed a pack of cigarettes so i count it as free. sheesh, is that goopd enough for you?

LOL calm yourself deuce! ๐Ÿ™‚ Whilst MR isn't free, the DLC's so far have been free... and they are rather good for zero cost to the player Thank you again devs! ๐Ÿ•ถ

i am all for giving the community a balance in the game for all platforms, but sadly this is not the case. it is not just as simple as "hey, i want this in the game so do it or i will quit playing your game." now i have asked this many times and have still yet to get someone to answer me, even from the console side of the community. now i ask, just where was it said that consoles were going to get user created mods? all i have never seen this statement and have never had anyone find and show me this either.

let's face it, anything officially released for console will be a dlc not a mod. it will be something the company makes instead of user created mods. i am sure there are some mod builders out there willing to give their creations away to the company for free so they could possibly make money for the company. then there is the fact that some mod creators do not even want their stuff on console. yes believe it or not there are some who feel this way and would never give permission for their stuff to go to console. i will be honest in saying that i really could not see a good enough selling point for this game to go to console, other than so many people asking for it with the original game, but yet here it is on consoles. the thing is most people are little blind to the fact the company really only cares about it's game. not what the community does for themselves with the game. why do you think it is the community that has to fix things when mods break?

i do not think the OP sounds like anything other than they had a slight miss understanding of what they thought they were expecting from the game. i seriously do feel for the console side of things. so many people expected to get so much, only not to get what they were expecting. then again as i said above, console users were expecting more than what they were being told.

I usually play all my games on PS4 knowing that I wonโ€™t get kicked out of multiplayer for not having something the lobby owner has. That being said I bought both copies when I got it for PS4 knowing my steam copy was 15 bucks. It was never confirmed yes Iโ€™ll write that again never confirmed that consoles were going to get mods. Reason for me buying steam version. The most that was ever said was it would be looked into and that means nothing at all

@t12pm said in Mods for console:

I usually play all my games on PS4 knowing that I wonโ€™t get kicked out of multiplayer for not having something the lobby owner has. That being said I bought both copies when I got it for PS4 knowing my steam copy was 15 bucks. It was never confirmed yes Iโ€™ll write that again never confirmed that consoles were going to get mods. Reason for me buying steam version. The most that was ever said was it would be looked into and that means nothing at all

See, to me, the (2) new maps and (4) new vehicles are MODS, they are MODIFICATIONS to the vanilla game

How Hard Can it be to add mods, I mean Fallout 4 And farming sim Have them. So they need to get up and pay attention to what their customers want!

This game needs to allow us a good few & fun all-terrain vehicles. Maybe not the cool user created ones PC get but the developers know whats cool to the entire off-road community! I mean c'mon, 90% of YouTube videos about the game are all with mod vehicles, its cooler, its funner, its more unique. The game really needs it. It is such a great game, and this would only make it better I can't understand why not.

Iโ€™ve beatenthe game and I already bored with the new American wilds DlC. Iโ€™m just saying if Focus actually gave mods for the consoles itโ€™ll be totally way more fun and worth playing all the time.

just get a pc. this game is so light a potato could run it on high settings. it has been like this since the dawn of gaming, pc has mods console doesn't. this is so because pc is an open platform, console is not.

They don't have enough people to put mods on console.

If they did, they would have added them.

Simple concept.

@krd1749 what do you mean they don't enough people to put mods on consoles? if you mean the devs? I still think it's not as hard as its more of a case of just being lazy I mean its the modding community that would be doing all the work they just need to allow it.

Damn dude you just don't understand how the console game is. "Loads of fun" my ass this game is fun for the first 5 hours you play it. I've 1 starred every map besides deluge and it's just boring af you just don't understand because you have PC MR. The devs don't give a rats ass about what the community wants and they can do much more for the game if they wanted too. That's why they ditch a game that has been out for a little more than a year. ๐Ÿ˜  Guarantee if a dev sees this they just gonna say "watch your language please" like they have done before. These forums are more like a chat not for the devs to get ideas for this game.

@jayson You know, SpinTires devs (dev) never listened to the players' voice. The publisher has changed, but the ST creator is the same. However, the communication between players and creators could be better, because right now it is really terrible, probably the worst I've ever seen.

I hope that the MR2 will reward all unfulfilled promises and much more, but nobody knows yet.

@knight25 yes that's what I'm trying to say here๐Ÿ‘

@Jayson i don't mean to be all arrogant sounding, but why don't you 1-star deluge?

@grubdumpling cuz I haven't found a path yet for a jeep

@jayson said in Mods for console:

cuz I haven't found a path yet for a jeep

I just read your comments earlier again, and since you've played the game for five hours, one starred almost everything, and found it "boring af", what are you doing here?