Mods for console

@jayson said in Mods for console:

@unster look I'm only 16 I don't work yet like most of you and I'm not one of those kids who their parents buy them anything they want. PCs and even laptops are much more than an xbox

Like I said early, the laptop a bought JUST to play mudrunner was HALF the cost of my ps4....

@jayson OK, understood. But a used PC shouldn't be more expensive than an x-box. Just something to consider.

@brazz989 why would I waste money on a laptop that can't run any other good games 🤔 doesn't make sense to me

@jayson ...because you want to play the game with MODs and MODs are available for PC version of game, I think is the reason...

@unster look I'm only 16 I don't work yet like most of you and I'm not one of those kids who their parents buy them anything they want. PCs and even laptops are much more than an xbox

Buying pre-built PC's from the store is usually the killer in price. If you shop around on amazon and buy the parts separately, then put together the PC yourself (which seems pretty easy from what I've seen, looks like most things just plug right in these days and is good to go), then you can build a pretty good PC that would likely outperform current consoles, for the same if not lower price. Most money you'll spend is in the graphics card, the box, RAM, and HDD all seem to be pretty cheap.

I myself am a console player, mainly because my friends play on console. However doesn't mean I'm not open minded towards other platforms. I've watched a few PC build videos just last year, and if your willing to shop around for good prices and put in a little bit of work, you can get decently powerful PC's for fairly cheap prices.

last edited by justinlynch3

@justinlynch3 I usually take the hybrid approach and by that I meant I buy a decent PC from the store that already has most of the good stuff (large hard drive, enough RAM, fast CPU) then I take it home and buy a proper gaming graphics card and power supply if needed and turn it into a gaming PC for a couple more hundred dollars or so.

@jayson you talk like the kid you are. You will need a pc or laptop to get a job once. What about school? Don't you need to work with ms office or something comparable? Your parents bought you that goddamn Xbox instead of a laptop? Gaming is not everything. And mudrunner is a game for a special interest group and not for the arcade players. It's offroading. And some kind of simulation . get a vehicle and try to drive save from A to B. Therefore the game offers hundreds of hours off playtime and that's fun.
If you don't like it, don't play it, but also don't complain about it....

@dondumpster no my parents did not buy it for me I had to work for it, like doing hella work at our property cleaning it up and stuff. I worked on it hella hard but everybody told me to get an Xbox instead of a PS4 I did not know how good PCS were at the time and I sure as hell don't have the money to pay for one right now. my parents are not the kind that buy me anything I want the only reason I'm on these forms is because I love this game but I want to suggest things for it.

@dondumpster no my parents did not buy it for me I had to work for it, like doing hella work at our property cleaning it up and stuff. I worked on it hella hard but everybody told me to get an Xbox instead of a PS4 I did not know how good PCS were at the time and I sure as hell don't have the money to pay for one right now. my parents are not the kind that buy me anything I want the only reason I'm on these forms is because I love this game but I want to suggest things for it.

Last gen I owned a PS3 and 360 (though I never used the 360 online), this gen I owned PS4 and only PS4, no way in hell you are getting me to buy an XBOX. Sorry but the XBOX ONE launch back in 2014, yea that burnt my bridges with Microsoft. Having focus on TV and media, mandatory Kinect (at the time), mandatory online DRM checks (at the time), no ability to share, trade, or sell physical copy of games, etc.

Sure, Microsoft reversed all this (because they where bombing in sales and needed to desperately safe face), but at that point the damage was already done. I'm not buying a XBOX again.

Then the icing on top, Sony utterly destroyed Microsoft with this one simply video.

Youtube Video

That's it, sold! lol

I really hope Microsoft doesn't try this again next gen, but there are already rumors of the next XBOX being a streaming online box, not even digital download so you can download the game, play it directly from your system so you don't have any lag or such, but to have it streaming only.

Needless to say my personal trust of Microsoft is very, very low. lol

@WeNeedTheWall ithink your right Spintires mudrunner has been too long for no mods for consoles Most games hate mods for their game on consoles that is why we need more games on consoles to have mods and we only have a few dlc for mudrunner while PC gamers are having fun with mods we the "lowdown console players" have to have the worst.

Cofirmed for Snowrunner

please add map mods to the mudrunner, the game is good, but there are few maps. thank you.

Me to because like you said they said they would do it for a year now but mud runner is very fun without mods i just want the for fun like farm sim.