Heavy Class - Ability 1 Fire Storm

Level 1 hability of Heavy Class sometimes don´t work.

Streum On Team

You mean it doesn't activate, or it does but the effect doesn't seem to alter your weapon? Do you get the overlay?

When you use the ability, the reticle change but that´s all.

Don´t fire more quickly.

Also there´s a bug that sometimes, the reticle change permanently.

Streum On Team

A few questions to understand the context:

• solo or multiplayer?
  • if multi, were you hosting the game?
  • was it the first time of the mission that you were using it?
  • were you using another ability at the same time?

Any other details would be appreciated, especially if you find a pattern or a way to consistently reproduce this glitch.

• solo or multiplayer?
    Multiplayer

• if multi, were you hosting the game?
    Even if i host or if i join, the ability doesn´t work

• was it the first time of the mission that you were using it?
    Don´t work in any part of the mission

• were you using another ability at the same time?
    No

Streum On Team

Got it, thank you for your help. We'll investigate. 🕵
One last thing I forgot to ask (sorry), does it happen with all weapons?

last edited by StreumOn - F8

@streumon-f8

I use it with Vengeance.

This afternoon i´ll try other weapons and tell, but what i said in till this post, is with vengeance:

• Ability don´t work
  • Sometimes the reticle change for ever
Streum On Team

Noted. Cheers. 🙏

Last I played MP (after the recent patch) I can swear it worked - at least on the Assault Cannon.

I could definitely hear a distinct increase in the rate of fire, which only lasted as long as the ability did.

last edited by Mellenthin

The bug still persist with weapon:

Vengeance

@rioku said in Heavy Class - Ability 1 Fire Storm:

The bug still persist with weapon:

Vengeance

Don´t forget this, please

So, i record the amount of time its needed for vengeance emptying its clip, all 65 bullet using stopwatch, i do this several times with and without fire storm skill on, so the result is median. On normal condition it needed 11.30~ second-ish for vengeance to emptying the clip, while with fire storm it needed around 10.30~ second-ish. There are improvement actually when the skill activated although its to hard to catch the visual improvement compared to other weapon, but if you watch the ammo usage while the skill is on and off you can see the differences.

@wolkenwand said in Heavy Class - Ability 1 Fire Storm:

On normal condition it needed 11.30~ second-ish for vengeance to emptying the clip, while with fire storm it needed around 10.30~ second-ish.

When doing the same with the greater magazine upgrade, the improvement is the same duration - from 17 seconds to 16 seconds if I recall.

It seems that the fire storm ability speeds up the initial spin-up of the vengeance, making the first few shots faster, but doesn't appear to affect it's final fire-rate during sustained fire from what I can tell.

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.