Handbrake failure

Hi guys, everytime I get something fixed, something else get messed up... the problem this time is that my handbrake isn't working the way it should work because most of the time when I apply the handbrake it just keeps rolling down a hill (with some resistance) and when the truck gets to a stand still it keeps moving back and forth.... I hope someone could help me out on this one.

Does this happen on mod vehicles or standard? Using the Spintires Mod or anything?

@digital-x only on my new mod (the ultra 4 buggy with collision axles) without spintires mod, because I want it to work properly with and without spintires mod.

does putting the hand brake on all of the wheels(in the xml) help with this?? just a guess i really don't know for sure. Rufus

@rufus

does putting the hand brake on all of the wheels(in the xml) help with this?? just a guess i really don't know for sure.

i never had the issue before, maybe it has to do with the <Motor/> tagline code youre ussing, Gonzo'S bouncers have the issue too i recall having that weird movement and also it shows in a TC9700Gaming video where he uses the SnotRocket,Jeep JK crawler and Project Hades in a mud Bog

@rufus I have tried it, it helps with the braking on a hill but doesn't solve the issue, sorry for the late reply

@forces I made the torque 150 000, it solved a lot of issues I had but didn't solve the brake issue

last edited by wrangmog

@wrangmog hey whats your tire softness set for? set them to stiff to fix the rock clipping you told me about

@forces i believe its 0.24 or 0.26, normally I don't have an issue with this rubber radius or do you mean the softness in the classes XML of the tires?