Bugs with the game, please fix!

I have been playing Space Hulk Deathwing on the first edition PS4 since the release date, and I have been experiencing problems with the frame rate dropping, sever lag, and game crashes. And that is just the normal single player campaign, online is slightly worse. The game-play is over all fantastic, but the many bugs that the single and multiplayer campaigns have, over shadow the fun of the game. I can't play more than ten minutes of the offline campaign before running into lag issues, hard freezes, and more often than not, a full game crash. When I play online, whether it be with in my own server, or another player's server, it takes way too long to load or match with another player, if I match at all. The game freezes most here. It will tell me I have been matched and I will most always get dropped by the server. My internet connection is not to blame for this, this is server connectivity issues. Major updates to the game would be recommended and greatly appreciated. I am a huge fan of the Warhammer 40K universe, and have always enjoyed your games, whether it be console or mobile, but i feel this game would be much better if the game was updated soon. A toggle sprint option would also be very useful. And on a side note... please bring back the chainsword.

@bonebag13 said in Bugs with the game, please fix!:

I have been playing Space Hulk Deathwing on the first edition PS4 since the release date, and I have been experiencing problems with the frame rate dropping, sever lag, and game crashes. And that is just the normal single player campaign, online is slightly worse. The game-play is over all fantastic, but the many bugs that the single and multiplayer campaigns have, over shadow the fun of the game. I can't play more than ten minutes of the offline campaign before running into lag issues, hard freezes, and more often than not, a full game crash. When I play online, whether it be with in my own server, or another player's server, it takes way too long to load or match with another player, if I match at all. The game freezes most here. It will tell me I have been matched and I will most always get dropped by the server. My internet connection is not to blame for this, this is server connectivity issues. Major updates to the game would be recommended and greatly appreciated. I am a huge fan of the Warhammer 40K universe, and have always enjoyed your games, whether it be console or mobile, but i feel this game would be much better if the game was updated soon. A toggle sprint option would also be very useful. And on a side note... please bring back the chainsword.

Ha pasado ya más de un mes y el juego sigue igual, bueno, mejor dicho peor, hay menos gente y servidores para unirte.....
Aún tengo la esperanza que reparen este juego y por fin pueda disfrutarlo al 100%

It's been over a month now and the game remains the same, well, better said, worse, there are fewer people and servers to join ...
I still hope that they repair this game and finally enjoy it 100%

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.