No DLC from Amazon

I contacted them and this is the reply I received.

Hello,

I understand your concern regarding the bonus for Vampyr on Xbox One.

Bryan, upon checking our website, I wasn't able to find any pre-order bonus offered for this item. Please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

In this case, I request you to please get back to the manufacturer for further assistance.

If you do not receive any response from the manufacturer regarding the bonus, write back to us and we'll be find another way to resolve this issue.

I hope this helps. In case if you need any further help please feel free to contact us, we'll be happy to assist you.

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

last edited by Fuzzm4n

I also have had this issue with Amazon. Can anyone help with this?

Contacted again as there are numerous reports on their discussion area on the product page. Checked junk email, not there. I know there wasn't enough DLC codes given to them but just wanted to get them the info.

I received a dlc code from Amazon for the DLC a few days after I got the game. Have you tried calling them or messaging them on their website?

@otakumus-prime
I have tried their website support and they basically said there is no DLC that shows on the current product page. Nothing in email or spam folder.

Has anyone had any luck with this? Amazon and dontnod juggled me back and forth for over 10 e-mails, with no solution. Amazon has given up, and says it can't give me a key. Dontnod stopped replying to my (still polite) e-mails. I'm really in the dark and frustrated over this. I bought the PC version on amazon.

Moo

I have given up on both Dontnod/Focus and Amazon. Neither company seems to want to take any responsibility. As of right now I don't feel like playing it and thus playing other games.