Few words from developers!

@dmitriy0645 Это все хорошие идеи, но для другой игры. Но будем надеяться что и до таких функций доберемся.
Q: Can we have a function to exit the vehicle, walk around and do stuff in first-person mode?
A: That is something that dictates different gameplay, that is a theme for a different game. Maybe someday...!

Hey the A-968M car can we do burnouts and pop the tires because you know there is road after all if not please add it would be a bit of realism and make the game more fun to muck around in that's what I like to do

@pavel What sort of DLCs will we be looking forward to? Maps, Vehicles, Weather Systems?

all i have done all weekend is defend this game and try and get my friends to buy it .. i hope you follow through and show us what spintires should have been all along ..

few things i hope that you sort out ...

1.the zoom out
2 object draw distance i know the fog is there to hide this but it really needs adjusting or an option to adjust it its not great driving around seeing trees appearing and dissapearing.
3. more than 4 players per server up to 8 would be good.
4. cockpit mirrors
5. different horn sounds PLEASE god they get repititive
6. different characters in vehicles (women) you may get some more purchases then as it seem very one sided ... am sure a woman can drive just as well as man (also i am not a woman just to note 🙂
7. exhaust sounds different sounds more advanced sounds .
8. Multiple winches 2 pulling one truck (multi)
9. More vehicles .
10. More updates

Приветствую.Здравствуй Павел.Соглашусь со всеми игра просто прекрасна, и посмотрел коментарии что предлогаю тебе добавить в игру, хотел сам предложить но не успел 🙂 !
Хочу предложить одно предложение это на твое усмотрение надо не надо (если добавить поворотники) было бы пореалеостичней:) !!!!

last edited by Alexandrov

Павел вот идеи добавь уаз 3303 пофиксь повишеную передачу (очень слабая максималка) добавь синхронизацию света в мультиплеере, я живу в селе в Украине и очень часто вижу грузовики Урал Краз Камаз Уаз Зил, у зила очень слабая тяга нужно фикситьдобавь разние виды топлива бензин, дизель можно добавить немного внедорожников (джипов) на пример: mitsubishi pajero, opel frontera
И все примерно с 2000-го года, можно добавить на новых картах столпы со светом , для испитаний можно добавить автобус ПАЗ пример перевести людей, перекраску автомобилей ну не много около 3-4 цветов, сделай так чтобы фаро искатель не стоял на красу а светил. На атом всьо

Павел можно будет стрелки указателей приборной панели встраивать на собственную 3д модельную панель?

last edited by Владимир Кр

Add language Turkish. I want the Turkish.

@pavel Just check your forums, i can speak for everyone when i say that we all want mods on console. It would boost sales majorly and be great marketing strategy if you all acknowledge that there will be mods. Because right now people are still skeptical about buying due to not knowing if they will get mods. Mods are the only thing that kept Spintires alive this long. Without them this game will be dead in the water after a couple months unless you all plan on uploading pure offroad maps and modern offroad vehicles as DLC.

Well, it wasn't really well working in the game. Having an option to choose wheels while playing didn't make sense at all: "offroad" tyres were supposed to increase fuel consumption (but it wasn't documented!), but there is no real place to use "highway" tyres instead - because there is too much mud everywhere! An option to change tyres while modding makes some sense indeed - but there were problems with suspension mentioned earlier. Plus, most of the time, when you want bigger wheels you need to change axles/suspension (the mesh of your vehicle) - so changing wheels indeed worked as aesthetics (skins if you wish)...

But that could be a nice feature to have provided they work well - consider different traction and maybe fuel consumption. It can be used to create scenarios, thing that many people ask for as the game with 5 repetitive maps gets boring after some time.

The scenarios might work as scripts just defining different location of the vehicles and addons in the game. The map would be the same. but you have to rescue a vehicle that is in the river and has road wheels unsuitable to go thru mud. So you rescue that and can change to mud tires in the garage .

Other Idea - as the beginning of the old Flood map. You got two vehicles with loads but one has road wheels unsuitable for the mud so you need to take it on haul to the garage.

X-ray tanks... 🙂
When you play a map, fuel plays a big role (especially Hardcore mode). You definitely need to monitor your fuel levels or get a refueler assist vehicle and fill it at Fuel Station at some point. So fuel is a very important resource, and I wanted it not to be just some text number, but something materialistic, that a player can appreciate.

That feature is supposed to give vehicles a more realistic feeling. So you can feel that there is a roaring engine inside that makes your vehicle move, that your vehicle is not just a mesh with texture. Not sure if its noticable on the videos, but additionally to exhaust effect there is now also a "air-sucking" effect. And there are now fluff particles flying around the level (to give it some atmosphere, was impressed by latest "theHunter") - so those get sucked into engine too! 🙂

I think those effects make the game more fun, and thats what a game should be - FUN! So please don't be too quick to judge, you will see the new game for yourself pretty soon!

That's the problem - FUN, making it fancy for some newbies (I understand) but killing the fun for some serious player. I was totally put off by that effect. It's totally unrealistic (air escaping horn, too) , And I believe HARDCORE players would never look at the x-ray tank - they'd go for the fuel gauge/level, so e.g. for me making nice small animated on-screen soviet style fuel gauge is way better to control my fuel level than some fancy x-rays.

Anyways Pavel, it's about giving people choices, not forcing them to what you/the dev deam think as nice, is what really gives people FUN and makes them appreciate the game.

So, OK for fancy stuff as long as you can turn it on/off using settings menu.

last edited by mistahk76

Hello I preordered the game for console and have been having a blast with it since the release. I believe most of us on console understand that pc is the main focus atm which makes sense. We are just hoping down the road months from now we will get some dlc vehicles although I'm sure as always easier said than done. Anyways just want to say thank you for bringing this game to console and ask do you have any plans to eventually bring any dlc vehicles aka the modded trucks to console?

@pavel
Can we have an option to change FOV?

orbit camera plus fov slider plox

Павел, верни в игру выбор колес,ведь для некоторых моделей можно также менять шоссейные колеса ,в зависимости от класса транспорта,также на некоторые виды менять внедорожные!!

Paul, the game give me the choice of wheels,because for some models, you can also change the road wheels ,depending on the class of transport,and also on some types to change off-road!!

Всем привет!!! Уважаемые разработчики, есть интересное предложение, можете ли вы добавить, в меню совместной игры 3 параметра 1. Камера других игроков - я застрял, вытащите меня! Как он застрял, на чем ехать? 2. Передать технику – игроку нужно отойти, а у него важный груз, целый час сопровождали! 3. Прозрачная техника – я ща исчезну, ты проедешь сквозь меня и вытащишь ( как читы прям ) В этих параметрах ставим галочку да или нет! По поводу замены колес с разработчиками я согласен!!! Каждая техника уникальна по-своему, а разговоры о замене колес, потом надо чтоб двигателей разных мощностей давайте, коробки разные придумайте, подвески выше ниже, разработчики вам дали такую возможность редактируйте это не сложно ))) Сложно может быть, что я написал и под силу только ребятам, которые делают такую увлекательную игру как эта!!!

Разработчики тут редко бывают?

@ryan-lindner said in Few words from developers!:

Hello I preordered the game for console and have been having a blast with it since the release. I believe most of us on console understand that pc is the main focus atm which makes sense. We are just hoping down the road months from now we will get some dlc vehicles although I'm sure as always easier said than done. Anyways just want to say thank you for bringing this game to console and ask do you have any plans to eventually bring any dlc vehicles aka the modded trucks to console?

Thank you for your support!
Don't worry, Console version is getting no less support than PC version!
And yes, more content is coming to consoles soon.

Уважаемые разработчики! Пожалуйста уберите прозрачные машины((( Такая роскошная игра, но эти прозрачные квадратные черные машины весь вид портят!!!