Valrak says we need PVP, + the future.

As the Emperors chosen: C M Valrak says in his most recent You Tube video, we need more 🙃 and pvp n horde mode would totally enrich the game in terms of quality and replay ability.

• PVP I like Valraks idea of loyalists vs fallen. They could follow objectives whilst all the while knowing the enemy is out there doing their own objectives and loads of nids between them. This would probably take a fair amount of work devising new, exclusive and archaic skills for the fallen terminators. However, it would be a lot of fun and a gr8 addition. Plus more skins n scalps.

• HORDE Mode: Set in a few different locals like the beginning beachhead or the final stand or level 5’s frozen area etc etc, plus some ai squads from the campaign showing their elusive faces and helping out etc.

• Melee needs fine tuning.

• Tactical vs Chaplain... could just swap the first skill. Or have new Chaplain skill to replace skill 1 or give Chaplain n Psyker 6 skills to choose from considering they’re the captains and not just ur regular grunt.

• New higher difficultly level, be it a new level after ‘no mercy’ or a new rules set to toggle etc...

• Psyker improvements.

• Rumble features could be improved imo, like heavier kick on shotgun, rumble when doors slam shut, etc...

• Bolters are said to need a buff to be viable, competitive options.

• New ships to explore. Hive, Eldar, Ork, etc...

Plus more I cannot remember 🤓

I hope u have the time and resources to do all of the above and don’t just move onto Space Hulk 2...
🤞

You can wish for what you want but face the numbers first. How many people are playing the game? In what state they have launched the original game? How long it took them to fix some technical difficulties as well as reach the state the game is now? How positive and negative reviews looks like, making EE a new entity on steam to shake off those negative reviews have not helped much. And then answer the question if there is any chance for any major content.

last edited by Grey Seer

@kommodore77 he may be a fanatic but I’m not sure about the Emperors Chosen lol. Some ok ideas but some oddball ones too. Possibly the taint of Slaanesh in him I feel. Best to purge with cleansing flame just to be safe.

@kommodore77 said in Valrak says we need PVP, + the future.:

As the Emperors chosen: C M Valrak says in his most recent You Tube video, we need more 🙃 and pvp n horde mode would totally enrich the game in terms of quality and replay ability.

I hope u have the time and resources to do all of the above and don’t just move onto Space Hulk 2...
🤞

New enemies is MUST for this game.

SpaceHulk 2 no --> continue this one

@steakboy1 said in Valrak says we need PVP, + the future.:

Possibly the taint of Slaanesh in him I feel. Best to purge with cleansing flame just to be safe.

This is how I approach most situations in my life.

@kommodore77 said in Valrak says we need PVP, + the future.:

• HORDE Mode: Set in a few different locals like the beginning beachhead or the final stand or level 5’s frozen area etc etc, plus some ai squads from the campaign showing their elusive faces and helping out etc.

• Melee needs fine tuning.

• Tactical vs Chaplain... could just swap the first skill. Or have new Chaplain skill to replace skill 1 or give Chaplain n Psyker 6 skills to choose from considering they’re the captains and not just ur regular grunt.

• New higher difficultly level, be it a new level after ‘no mercy’ or a new rules set to toggle etc...

• Psyker improvements.

• Rumble features could be improved imo, like heavier kick on shotgun, rumble when doors slam shut, etc...

• Bolters are said to need a buff to be viable, competitive options.

Hello,

A big bump on those suggestions, especially new spaceships !

for the Emp'r'ah

Community Manager

Hi there,

I'll pass this feedback along to the dev team. Thank you for this!

PVP, as has been mentioned in CMV comments section, could even be like Watchdogs PvP whereby the 4x Fallen players infiltrate ones normal 4x Loyalist game out of the blue if u turn the PvP switch on.

Maybe Tactical or Chaplain could have a temporary team slow-down-time skill like Max Payne? Could be OP tho?

when i read pvp my very first thought was about natural selection the half life mod later the stand alone ns2

just saying

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.