Chapter 1 Fall

Got a new one for you guys. Chapter 1 on Multiplayer, PS4, doing my duty For The Emperor and holding off those 'nids by myself as the others had fallen and as I was plodding backwards along the most upper right gang way (at the beach head location), unloading my Storm Bolters holy fury, my Apothecary dropped through the map. I ended up back in the Psy gate area with a statement that I had seconds to return to the combat area but despite running out of the portal, it never dropped me back in and I failed the mission.

Uh oh. Do you remember where exactly it happened? Is it easily reproducible? I tested the area on PC and couldn't find a hole, haven't tried on PS4 yet.
If you do remember the exact location, could you please post a screenshot? That would help us a ton.

On Chapter 7 on Special Missions single player, there is a anomaly when u enter the psygate from the load-out room at the start of a mission.
It doesn’t fully take u through the psygate, so if u turn around u can still half see the loadout room whilst it’s loading in. Other chapters aren’t like this.

there is a anomaly when u enter the psygate from the load-out room at the start of a mission.

It doesn’t fully take u through the psygate, so if u turn around u can still half see the loadout room whilst it’s loading in.

This happened in Chapter 6 aswell

Two game crashes in the space of 10 mins on SM Chapter 7 (CE-34878-0)