Streaming issue

Just thought I would try and ask here as I'm not too sure where else to ask. I have been trying to stream Vampyr and it keeps coming back with no ingame sound. I have streamed this on both Twitch and Mixer and have had the same result. All my other games are fine as I thought it might have been something in my settings.

I just wasn't sure if there is something copyrighted in the game or something that I might not have realised before I started or something but yea no in game sounds on playback only microphone.

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

Community Manager

Hey there,

I assume you're streaming from Xbox One?

We're currently aware of an issue with streaming the game from that platform, and are looking into a solution for it.

Cheers for flagging it for us again, though!

I have been having the same problem. Everytime I try to stream on xbox one whether it's twitch or mixer there is no sound. When are you guys going to fix this? It's been weeks. Not a good look at all smh

Has the audio issue been fixed yet? I've been wanting to stream the game, but have avoided getting it because of this.

Has there been a solution found for the streaming issues with the game?

Because the issue isn't just with the Xbox One mixer and twich but also which the Xbox One game DVR.

Have you guys found a solution for the streaming issues?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.