Favourite skills and weapons you finished your first play

Ok people lets see with what favourite skills and weapons you finished your first play.

My favourite is (good guy and bad guy end game lvl29):

1. Physical prowess V and Body condition V (this two are my main focus when leveling up).
  2. Autophagy V (lower branch of skill tree) and Bloodspear V (upper branch of skill tree).
  3. Spring II (only need 2 lvls of this skill and its great for closing distance on enemy from far away or when you need to dodge far away and then go back to enemy fast).

Favourite weapons:
Hacksaw or Dragonbane (5 blood points on hit and 20% damage) fully upgraded.
Revolver (decrease reload time 50% and add 10 stun points) fully upgraded.

Scythe with full weapon damage upgrades and Coagulation with blood absorb, allows for a quick few hits with a powerful weapon, while also partially filling the blood meter.

I focused on Shadow Mist (the brute version), Blood Cauldron, Coagulation (the blood sucking version) and Autophagy, basically in this order.

Main weapons were Hacksaw (blood) and Priwen Stake (stun). I also messed around with a two-handed club that could parry, focusing on stun. And had revolver (stun) and shotgun (damage, I think).

If you're curious to see the result, here is one of my combat videos:

<iframe width="854" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/bH7VQhsU8og" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Main weapons.

Axe, fully upgraded with a mix of damage, stun and blood absorption.
The stake I got from Charlotte Ashbury.
Fully automated shotgun, fire shells plus damage and reload upgrades.
And of course the pistol, rapid fire plus damage and stun.

Gotta admit for the last bossfight I upgraded the scythe for 40 percent extra damage. Just kept hitting the red queen till she stayed down.

As for powers I stuck with bloodspear and autophagy plus Abyss. Didn't feel the need to go out of my comfortzone with these.