Xbox one achievements not unlocking

My game seems to have stop unlocking achievements after chapter 2.

I have the same issue. I got achievements until one of the later boss fights and after that no more.
I think the game should have a check when you load a game to check how far in the story you are, and set of the achievement unlock flags as a fail safe.
I think the problem is related to playing the game with older disc version and then updating.

Community Manager

Hey there,

Which achievements do you feel aren't unlocking correctly?

The unmissable story achievements for the Mary boss and the next one after it did not unlock for me. The ones beyond that have unlocked.

Thank you and I hope it can be fixed with an update.

last edited by gunhero
Community Manager

Hey there,

We've checked on our side and the achievements do seem to correctly unlock - were you connected to Xbox Live properly when these achievements should have unlocked?

I had the same issue with Prepare to Die. I was getting achievements, but this story achievement didn't work, even though it should not have been able to be missed. Clearly there's an issue.

Community Manager

@protagonistzero You were also on Xbox One, right? Were you properly connected to Xbox Live when the achievements should have unlocked?

@Iyagovos Yes, I was properly connected to Xbox Live. I was on Xbox One X.

Community Manager

Could you let me know what OS version your Xbox One X is on, please?

Currently the OS is 1810.180801-1920.

Community Manager

Hi, it appears that this is a preview OS? Would it be possible to roll-back to the generally available OS (1806.180626-1359) and see if the issues still occur?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.