Fanmail

So I just bought Mudrunner about a week ago and already have about 25 hours into it. I just wanted to say that I love it and can't get enough of it. Keep the DLC's coming.
My favorite parts is using the crane on anything (but the k700, can't seem to get that one in the right position) and driving the blue "jeep." I just rolled it half a mile down a hill and stuck a spare tire on it. Crossing a river in convoy with a full load is nerve racking in a great way. I love all the gas hogs that pull everything through the swamp, (K700, D537, D538). Tipping the load is sometimes a heartbreak but it reminds me when you were little with your dump trucks (when did they ever make it unscathed to their destination? If they didn't crash into a boulder then a meteor hit them). I love digging them out with a beast of a truck and using the crane to reload them.
I would love some more vehicles. Maybe something with treads instead of the rear four wheels. Also, it's probably something that would be hard to incorporate, but snow in Russia is like peanutbutter and chocolate.

I am currently convincing my friends to buy Mudrunner as they all love the concept.

Just wanted to shout this one out to the developers. I love Mudrunner!

Come on ps4 user! Whatever platform, welcome.

yup, forgot to mention that, I am a PS4 user. And Thanks!

@dcrusader said in Fanmail:

yup, forgot to mention that, I am a PS4 user. And Thanks!

Hey man welcome to the forums and an awesome game as you said. If you wanna thank the developers, gotta get the attention of them and the forum moderators. You tag them like
@Iyagovos
@Sodoma
@Netheos

@Pavel is the head developer man I would love to take him out to dinner or off-roading in deuce in real life, what a good man that put in an insane amount of effort to build this game it’s a legendary game top 5 in my lifetime. No game will ever come close to the graphics and physics of Spintires.

Oh, and there are 2 dlc’s for the game that were free, did you pick them up? The developers have also mentioned that they are currently worldwide by in some thing called Mudrunner USA, same game but US locales and US trucks.

@1967deuce
Just for clarification:
Pavel is head developer, known name behind the game, but he is not alone. There is as DEV team, so don't forget about them as well.
Netheos and Iyagovos are Focus (publisher) staff, official names for communication with community (but not just for Mudrunner).
I am just another player/enthusiast and I have no credit at all on a game itself or MODs or anything (so far I haven't published even a map).

@sodoma said in Fanmail:

@1967deuce
Just for clarification:
Pavel is head developer, known name behind the game, but he is not alone. There is as DEV team, so don't forget about them as well.
Netheos and Iyagovos are Focus (publisher) staff, official names for communication with community (but not just for Mudrunner).
I am just another player/enthusiast and I have no credit at all on a game itself or MODs or anything (so far I haven't published even a map).

hey! Good morning @Sodoma Hopws it hangin? have you heard anyting? It is the end of June, can we expect a June Community pdate??

@1967deuce
Will you be satisfied, with this copy/paste from official Discord? πŸ™‚
Discord quotation:
Iyagovos - dnes v 10:49
Hi all!

I'm working on this month's Community Update, which as you know is going to be focused on community produced things this month - if you've seen a cool video, nice mod or something similar, please let me know!

@sodoma said in Fanmail:

@1967deuce
Discord quotation:
Hi all!

I'm working on this month's Community Update, which as you know is going to be focused on community produced things this month - if you've seen a cool video, nice mod or something similar, please let me know!

hmm, didnt know you guys had an official discord

@sodoma said in Fanmail:

@1967deuce
Discord quotation:
Hi all!

thnak you very much sodoma, looking forward to the update

I would also like to extend a big thanks to the devs, as well as the modding community. I got it on console, built a pc 9 months later, I love the game in both forms, but I gotta admit, it's almost a whole different game with mods. Thank to everyone for hours of enjoyment!

Hey there! yes! I also wanted to give credit to these devs! Great game! I discovered it by accident years ago and I'm still inlove.

We really appreciate this, thank you all!