Message to the Developers and Forum Staff

Hey everyone, just thought I’d say thank you so much for this game, I bought it at launch and still play about 3-4 hrs a day. It’s the only reason I still own a Xbox really, off-road simulation is my top choice. I’m so grateful there was a group of you out there that produced a game that’s a dream to play. Thanks again and hope you are all doing well 😎😎😎

My wife is crocheting me a snuggly b6a for naptimes.

@grubdumpling said in Message to the Developers and Forum Staff:

awww thats cute lol😁 🚜

@grubdumpling said in Message to the Developers and Forum Staff:

Please tell that does this mean?)) In other words, google transl cant get the meaning..
(MY wife is ready to kill me for all these engine sounds)

And I totally agree with starting topic! Thx Pavel and team, and community!)

It was a joke, but it means a stuffed toy tractor to sleep with.

Hey...thx..but...she takes this toy to the bed instead of playing husband??)))

last edited by Stazco

@stazco said in Message to the Developers and Forum Staff:

Hey...thx..but...she takes this toy to the bed instead of playing husband??)))

Your misunderstanding is now offensive.

It was also a joke!! Sorry for awkwardness))
(But actually i got it only now, after yours kicks - someone just created a good present to someone, so this person actually is a nice person, wish we all have such friends around...so sorry for my slightly offensive "assumption joke") 🤡
🙏 🤝

last edited by Stazco

@1967deuce said in Message to the Developers and Forum Staff:

Hey everyone, just thought I’d say thank you so much for this game, I bought it at launch and still play about 3-4 hrs a day. It’s the only reason I still own a Xbox really, off-road simulation is my top choice. I’m so grateful there was a group of you out there that produced a game that’s a dream to play. Thanks again and hope you are all doing well 😎😎😎

Coming back to this topic starter, that i fully support.
I see many THANKS here to devs (and to the puplisher, focus, too), this is great. Also usually with thanks we see numerous suggestions (incl many from me), and a lot of critical topic too, many of it reasonable.

But i believe devs&focus missing simple word - APPRECIATION!

So I really really APPRECIATE all these features, tire track in the soil, i described in recent topic, and many many more.
Its true that many of them might be not in game, and we would not see the difference. But they are here, because developers and Pavel just love that they are doing, and we all have the chance to enjoy it.
Take this small feature, i just witnessed right now - truck sucks the air through the front grille!!! For intake!! WITH THE DUST in the air!!! You can check it - turn N position and push the throttle pedal.
Its just unbelievable...I appreciate it A LOT!

last edited by Stazco

Hey all,

I know this thread has been around for a while, and I should have stopped in before, but thank you very much for your kind words here. They're really lovely for us to hear.