Register For The Next Beta Stage
Community Manager

0_1530010849688_FEAR-THE-WOLVES_3_light.jpg

Hi everyone!

The development of Fear The Wolves is reaching the next stage of it's development, and we've now reached a point where we would love more player feedback! We're looking for feedback on features, performance, and stability, as well as input on how you're finding the general gameplay experience.

If you're interested in joining us Fear The Wolves' next beta phase, and giving us your feedback, please register here!

We'll contact you by email if you're selected!

Thanks,

The Fear The Wolves Team

last edited by Iyagovos

I am trying but it does not keep going. When I click on "register now" it doesn´t do anything.

Community Manager

@odasac Are you receiving an error of any kind? Are you running an adblocker?

Nop, no errors, no ad blocker, nothing, not with chrome neither with edge.
I´ve tried with my celular, and samething.
Hold down, I registered months ago, is that the reason why?, I never got a key though. I thought this was a new beta testing thing.
I am saying this beacuse I tried with my son´s email account and it worked.

last edited by odasac

I have email that there new testing sessions. As in previous emails, there is no special code to download game in steam and clicking link for more details shows me that 0_1530611223058_880fce0a-8474-479b-877b-e9c52b159938-image.png
P.S. i have registered for beta test in special theme by 26 june
p.p.s sry for eng :c

Same problem as Limik. Letters about the test come, and the game key is not, very sad : - (Registered for a long time, today again a letter about the test, but no key 😞

@iyagovos Sorry for long wait answer. Now i have access to next beta testing forum.Thanks. What about code to download game? Will i get email with code tommorow before test?

@odasac said in Register For The Next Beta Stage:

en I click on "register now" it doesn´t do anything.

I need a new key its missing

Community Manager

If you haven't received a key and you're already part of the testing, please email me. If you've just registered, you won't have received a key yet.

Hi all, i registered for beta,and i not receive the key,when starts the beta?Please send me beta key.
I buy this game!
Thanks!

last edited by ScomComputers
Community Manager

@scomcomputers Repeating what I said in the comment above, if you've just registered, you won't receive a key yet.

@iyagovos Oh,sorry,i understand...thank you! ☺

i'm already in closed alpha, should i register for the beta stage ?

Community Manager

@kiiev said in Register For The Next Beta Stage:

Yes, it's a separate test session and version of the game.

@netheos said in Register For The Next Beta Stage:

@kiiev said in Register For The Next Beta Stage:

Yes, it's a separate test session and version of the game.

done, thank you.

I can not register for a test.....google mail does not work
but the mail from another company works, how to be?

Looks like your connection to Focus Home Interactive - Official Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.