Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!

I really hope i get to play the new alpha because i was selected to last alpha BUT I for some reason didn't notice the email on my phone (i used my secondary email on the last alpha sign-up because im stupid). I was so pissed when i found out...

And so the gates of Hades are open once more!

@zeke1122 wont be announced u will receive an email on what to do if you r chosen

Boy, I sure hope I'm picked. I registered late because I was on vacation... I hope it's random and I'm not SOL. I really want to verify for myself that this game is going to surpass what still remains to be my favorite hardcore shooter.

guys, I've just signed up but i didn't get any e-mail to tell me that... is it normal?

@dr-mouaz Yes that is normal I think, I never received one either,just the confirmation that I had been signed up from the Alpha sign up page,keep in mind though...just cause you signed up doesn't guarantee that you will be chosen.

@lordclaw Quite intruiging, I didnt got anything, not even confirmation? mmm

@manji said in Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!:

@lordclaw Quite intruiging, I didnt got anything, not even confirmation? mmm

I received confirmation, you should also.

@gordonboss Was this actually a confirmation from an email from the developer stating that you are enrolled as nothing as shown up in my email. Only confirmation that I have received is once you fill out the application to join the closed alpha.

So hyped for another work of art to be released. Can't wait to report bugs and such. Been doing QA for a bit so hope I am accepted!

@lordclaw said in Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!:

@gordonboss Was this actually a confirmation from an email from the developer stating that you are enrolled as nothing as shown up in my email. Only confirmation that I have received is once you fill out the application to join the closed alpha.

I just wanted to confirm this. I understood you wrong and you me 😃

Can't wait for the release of this game. I'm really happy that they're letting us play the alpha.

Played season launch of INS. Played in the DGL would love to get some early game time in, for the new competition!

@paniiic said in Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!:

@john_bolten said in Closed Technical Alpha Sign-ups Re-opened!:

When will we know if we got a spot or not?

I would like to know too

Me too

Super excited to try this game out!

Nice, hope to get in and test your new game out!

START THE DAMN ALPHA-TESTING, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@killah This isn't an appropriate tone for this forum, please don't do this again.